so its friday night, what are you not doing.

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually, its now 4 in the morning on saturday. and i cant sleep

heres a interesting question. you know the little drug bags that are all printed? where the hell do they come from? ya pick them up all the time, but really, i cant think of a place that sells printed drug baggies. huh. online maybe? its one of those questions that drives me crazy...

youd rather paint then get laid. my friday....well...i got laid... went to sleep at 12 cause i was still up from the night before...woke up at 3....eat some mcdonalds in some versace shades....roll around in my new whip...do what my name is....with a half o...some beer and some bitches....go home...blow my nose for an hour...fall asleep...wake up to handle my saturday....9:18am...

youd rather paint then get laid. my friday....well...i got laid... went to sleep at 12 cause i was still up from the night before...woke up at 3....eat some mcdonalds in some versace shades....roll around in my new whip...do what my name is....with a half o...some beer and some bitches....go home...blow my nose for an hour...fall asleep...wake up to handle my saturday....9:18am...

hit me up

i had a very mediocre night out in SF last night and it kinda killed my motivation to want to go out and do anything tonight.

Seeing Apocalypto made my day.

SO in essence, i will probably just stay home and not feel like i am missing out on anything grand.

It's too damn rainy here anyway