Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

Apocalypto

SO has anyone seen this yet?

I hear there's Mayan breastesessses, gratuitous violence and anti-semitism throughout.

I wanted to go and see it tommorrow but is it worth it?

c'mon, i know some of you don't have jobs and smoke pot all day, clue me in.

Guest spectr

wait mel gibson and anti semitism? I don't know if I believe this.....

unless of course there is war in this movie. then it makes sense since naturally the jews are responsible for all the wars

spoken like borat!:)

theres no anti-semitism, i saw this movie on a critics premier this last monday, its the same bullshit theyve been feeding everyone about the Maya, Mexika and many other great indigenous civilizations, the typical stereotypes of savagery, violence and human sacrifice, which is solely based on writing of early Spaniard invaders, who didnt uderstand nothin about Indigenous cultures and religion. All the actors in the movie are actually North American "Indians", Gibson could get any of the Maya descendants from the surrounding towns to take part of the film or support it in anyway. Instead they had to teach these sell-outs from up here the original language of the Maya, Yucateco Maya. Youll notice how slow their dialogues are while speaking the language. ... Anyways, if what you are lookin for is to pump your adrenaline, and thrill your self a lil bit ...go for it, ...the shit is overly violent, 90% of this movie is made up of grotesce killings scenes..........

But dont confuse this shit as being historically correct, dont expect to learn anything new about the Maya civilization, other than what you already know that they were blood-thirsty savages. that is certainly not the purpose of this film. .... not to mention Gibson's suggestion in the last scene of the film, of Christianity and the arrival of the Spaniards as what inevitably "Saved" Jaguar Paw the protagonist of the film...lol... i sincerely laughed at that. Gibson should just kill himself, first with his drunken anti-semitism, now with this

anyways, im just glad i didt pay a cent to watch that piece of shit. As a matter a fact amma go sacrifice me a white boy, and feed the beating heart to my chihuahua

awesome movie. i saw it today(opening day) with a few friends. it was hilarious, so much rediculous shit. i dont want to ruin anything, but have a few beers and watch this with friends and youll have the time of your life. mel gibson has lost it.

theres no anti-semitism, i saw this movie on a critics premier this last monday, its the same bullshit theyve been feeding everyone about the Maya, Mexika and many other great indigenous civilizations, the typical stereotypes of savagery, violence and human sacrifice, which is solely based on writing of early Spaniard invaders, who didnt uderstand nothin about Indigenous cultures and religion. All the actors in the movie are actually North American "Indians", Gibson could get any of the Maya descendants from the surrounding towns to take part of the film or support it in anyway. Instead they had to teach these sell-outs from up here the original language of the Maya, Yucateco Maya. Youll notice how slow their dialogues are while speaking the language. ... Anyways, if what you are lookin for is to pump your adrenaline, and thrill your self a lil bit ...go for it, ...the shit is overly violent, 90% of this movie is made up of grotesce killings scenes..........

But dont confuse this shit as being historically correct, dont expect to learn anything new about the Maya civilization, other than what you already know that they were blood-thirsty savages. that is certainly not the purpose of this film. .... not to mention Gibson's suggestion in the last scene of the film, of Christianity and the arrival of the Spaniards as what inevitably "Saved" Jaguar Paw the protagonist of the film...lol... i sincerely laughed at that. Gibson should just kill himself, first with his drunken anti-semitism, now with this

anyways, im just glad i didt pay a cent to watch that piece of shit. As a matter a fact amma go sacrifice me a white boy, and feed the beating heart to my chihuahua

you just sold me 100% on this movie. Fuck yes.

Sounds like the perfect date movie.

i want to seen In Pursuit of Happiness

im seeing this opening night. i read about it forever ago along with an interview with the man who is the basis for the movie. true story. looks good.

and i like will smith movies. is that wrong?

hmmm

Plot Outline: As the Maya kingdom faces its decline, the rulers insist the key to prosperity is to build more temples and offer human sacrifices. Jaguar Paw (Rudy Youngblood), a young man chosen for sacrifice, flees the kingdom to avoid his fate.

sell out n-d-ns?

tities?

jew hateration?

severed beating hearts?

IM IN!

plus the theater i go to serves acohol to your seat!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now