2 Tons of "Take That!"

KASTsystem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shitbag
Originally posted by Vanity:

you shoulda had kast imprinted into the barrier at least.. i like the newspaper thing.

you shoulda had peices of gum or something all over the speedbump

I agree...or just something, maybe japanese letters that spell out made in the USA.....

Tight... You should have done an ill piece on the side, some shit you could NEVER have done in traffic... then put this shit in the middle of a busy intersection... or along side some other barriers so it looks like it belongs there, and cats would just be wondering how the fuck you did a burner in the middle of traffic without gettin bopped. ILL.... the possabillities are endless... the speedbump shit is just fuckin hilarious to think about heads trippin over it... next time put the concrete barrier in the station... let em figure out how to get a crane in there to pull that one out! haha! or put the concrete barrier in the tracks! ahahahahaha! fuck up the train SERIOUS!!! or a speed a on the tracks... haha! DAMN, THIS SHITS CLASSIC! AHAHAHA

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

wow...i don't think i've ever seen a thread get so jocked in my life.....i really like how 'genius', 'brilliant', and my personal fave 'revolutionary' are getting thrown around...........

..........:

¨,…

ditto..

its good... but.. think the idea could be taken a whole lot further.

and.. project mayhem?

oh come on.. thats just fucking retarded...you seem to be missing a major point of the movie.

anyways.. shouldnt hate so much..

Hmmmmm...I'd like to see giant letters molded in concrete, use your tag to block an intersection or glue to a subway platform. But I guess I'm just not "subtle" enough. 2nd avenue on the F is a station I walk thru at least once a week and I have stepped over your speed bump and never even thought about it... but then, my head is also molded in concrete.

Guest Max Powers

These are some of the best ideas I have ever heard of, you should of stenciled a tag on the yellow road block though. Just so cats have their heads in check as to who did it.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by bombingthesystem:

your wrong

your really far off. monoe hasn't been online in 4 months or so. furthermore, the last piece he did was at your shitty bridge,and that was his first time there. he doesn't know you, doesn't care about you, and couldn't care less if you up and died. its not him, and if you don't know by now who it is, then your a fucking idiot.

[This message has been edited by BIGMETALCIRCUS (edited 07-10-2001).]

I love how New York brings so much to the table when it comes to pushing the limits of Graffiti, and what can really be done with it. I've walked by quite a few things in the city that have made me stop and mentally applause the effort, and creativity put into them. One of Revs' metal tags welded to a loading loading dock and chained to a pole comes to mind; it was just sitting there.

I especially like the red newspaper dispensor, cool idea.

A few of my friends and I once printed flyers that warned of a new disease. It explained how household foods like jelly and syrup can "carry" the disease, and should be avoided. The wording was pretty good, we even had a doctor convinced.

Archived