Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

Yay me!

i notice there's a difference if you fart into a leather seat as opposed to a fabric seat.

you fart into a leather seat and it creates pressure slightly lifting you up. sometimes you have to lean over to release it. therefore you don't really fart "into" it, the gas just spreads horizontally initially, and begins to find its own paths

you fart into a fabric seat it just goes into the seat, possibly trapping the odors within. after numerous asses have sat there and added their own farts, you can come back later and sniff the seat and smell the hundreds of farts built up from the past few months.

solution to leather seat -- one swift wipe with a sponge with some cleaning solution should do it.

solution to fabric seat -- shampooing combined with febreeze and possibly lysol.

Well theo, the whole fabric seat idea is very believable... when you smell a fart, your actually inhaling ASS PARTICLES into your nasal membrane... you have someone's ass particles in your nose, so no doubt they can get caught up in fabric. This is also a good reason to wash clothes.

i copped em both on sale at my jo0b, plys I had a 20% off coupon ...theyre both for my girl, but imma prolly use em more than her

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now