Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I'm workin my ass off today

I worked 5-2, then came home for a 4 hour nap. In a few minutes I'm jumpin in the shower, gettin dressed, then bouncing 10-2. After I leave the club I'm gunna come home, eat, change, then head to work and do like a 3-12 shift.

I'm gunna be dead ass tired, but I'll be gettin out at noon with the weekend off, so i guess I really can't complain

i havent worked an honest day in 3 months.

live alone at a deported friends house rent free

dont pay the water bill. Gas/ electric goes

on my credit card and every so often i

grocery shop my parents fridge

what little money i do come across goes

towards alcohol

Today at my job shit got real intense... Too many hours.. Too much work.. Dudes were threatening each other...

I ain't no punk.. It's all good at 4:30.. What are you gonna do, yell at me??

Those were some things I remember being said..

Fools had me laughing... Lucky there was a conveyor to keep these cats from throwing down...

im gonna work 9-3 tomorrow and take a 2 hour lunch and get paid from 7-5.

I'm gonna work 11.5 hours tomorrow with a 30 min. lunch and only get paid for 11.5 hours.. Yeeeeeeeeeee-Haw!!!

im gonna work 9-3 tomorrow and take a 2 hour lunch and get paid from 7-5.

Now that right there is how its done... I just strool in late and then tell my boss I gotta go park my car and leave again. Fuck 'em.

were playing nonstop christmas music at work

it was a nice surprise when run dmc came on

i put that shit on repeat

i did $104 worth of work at work today... cz thats all they pay me for. I stopped working about 4 hours into my day.

Working on a movie.

The worst part is it's shooting in fucking Connecticut.

Oh fucking man... I have a couple people who do film work and I know it gets brutal... But worth it for them that's for sure.. Shit is always tense... I did work ages ago for some Bette Midler commercial.. Uh for HBO.. Shit was rough.. A lot standing around then BAM!!! Non-stop...

Very uneventful night at the club....didn't getnto throw anyone out, instead i just got paid to chill, bullshit, and drink

gunna go grab some weiners no homo abd then I'm off to drive a forklift drunk...hiyooooooo

Very uneventful night at the club....didn't getnto throw anyone out, instead i just got paid to chill, bullshit, and drink

gunna go grab some weiners no homo abd then I'm off to drive a forklift drunk...hiyooooooo

AyeBee.. Right on.. I used to the club thing... DJ, door and whatever else they needed... Shit can be fun.. Now I'm doing the forklift thing.. Well trying to...

Next bar.. I'm out...

Finished the day of hell....I'm gunna go take a nice nap, thanks for all the love and support. You guys were in my hearts today yo!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now