Using your 12oz "special privileges as I means to distract yourself from your shitty

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It's not the closed thread. As pointed out by the numerous threads I make that have absolutely no point at all, I actually don't give a shit about threads...

It's the fact that you act like you don't give a shit, but in reality it's the only fucking thing in your life that you have going for you. So you put on some "greater than thou" attitude and act like you don't even notice you're a mod, like some guy with new shoes who does absolutely everything he can to bring attention to his shoes, then when someone finally mentions them says, "what these old things?"

You guys are jokes seriously. Come in here and talk shit, and act like you don't know I'm right. But I know what the fuck is up.

dude in "real life", which must be real rough for a rich kid from the burbs, "internet life" and the graffiti world im way more important and powerful than you.

the realization of that must suck, so i understand your angst.

its ok dude mommy and daddy will pay for therapy

I didn't say REAL LIFE. I said LIFE...

Also you weren't included in that, you can talk all the shit you want about me, and I understand you want to stick up for your buddies. But you actually just constantly make me laugh...

I don't care about graffiti, I didn't even bring it up.

Re: Using your 12oz "special privileges as I means to distract yourself from your sh

i just made a list of the things that comprise my life.

they're actually pretty fucking rad.

after reading this i did too, and i drew lil illustrations next to some of them.

the first one is a stick figure with a giant dick

I also think its amazing that your whole day is thrown off because i can make threads about drugs and you cant.

Re: Using your 12oz "special privileges as I means to distract yourself from your sh

after reading this i did too, and i drew lil illustrations next to some of them.

the first one is a stick figure with a giant dick

:lol:

i decided to make a list as well. it involved cooking chicken dishes, lounging with the cat, painting rainbows, and picking out the perfect xmas gift for family.

guys, i've become martha stewart

The kid is the 2006 version of a 2002 Tease with Service Pack 2 (i threw that shit in there for casek and mainter).

but yo seriously about the list thing

The kid is the 2006 version of a 2002 Tease with Service Pack 2 (i threw that shit in there for casek and mainter).

but yo seriously about the list thing

that was funny, but you guys all need to stop talking shit to each other.

it's not a good situation to be in.

seems like every few months someone spouts off about mods and their

"powers". they don't have any. there aren't really egos (see: waffles ex: "leggo my eggo")

running rampant as there were back in the day. it's not "abuse of power". sure, the moderators are having fun. fuck it. they let us do things within (and without. alot. see psm's posting of squirting, pics of hot girls, myspace thread, etc) of the established rules all of the time.

just chill out, let it be.