Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dick Quickwood

Painful Shits

so this morning my sleep was inturrupted by nature's call to go to the shitter. i felt like i was trying to shit out a bowie knife. now i can't go back to sleep. i'm talking about the kind of shits that make you break out in a cold sweat and clench your hands onto whatever's there, and beg for mercy from the shit gods on occaison. this has been happening to me since i was in the sixth grade.

I hate being awakened by my body telling me i gotta dump...I hate it so inconveinient then if it hurts thats even worse. I am sorry for you man...

i finally made an appointment to go to a gastroenterologist.

:(

honestly, I've taken shits that hurt so bad I've dropped off the toilet, layed on the floor for 5 minutes with my pants around my ankles begging god to put me out of my misery.

I used to have painful crap-o-las a lot but since I started eating well and not drinking hard alcohol

but the bowie knife comment.....ha ha ha, oh yeah man, I've been there...like you're getting shanked right in the intestines

do you eat high fiber cereal and stuff? i think that makes it worse. granola too.

i eat a lot of beans and i shit quite well.

i have never once shit so hard that it was painful. Since the 6th grade? Have you seen a doctor or anything?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now