MTV DOES IT AGAIN!!!

MOE-LESTER

Some kid tried coming to my house with a pink and blue striped shirt without getting clowned on. I went up to him and was like "Dude that shirt!" he was like "You like it thanks man me to" I swiftly answered with "No man you didnt let me finish! That shit is gay your gonna have to put another one on if you want to stay here" Everyone got quiet and my roomate joined in "Yea dude I hope you got a hoodie or something in your car."

The kid was such a pussy didnt even object he went to his car got some other gay ass shirt that looked like something his girl should be wearing... true story...

no...you did not.

The guy probably told you to go fuck yourself and while you're standing there looking like a dick in front of all your guests, your roomate cracks up on account of your spectaular failure to be the law of the land.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Some kid tried coming to my house with a pink and blue striped shirt without getting clowned on. I went up to him and was like "Dude that shirt!" he was like "You like it thanks man me to" I swiftly answered with "No man you didnt let me finish! That shit is gay your gonna have to put another one on if you want to stay here" Everyone got quiet and my roomate joined in "Yea dude I hope you got a hoodie or something in your car."

The kid was such a pussy didnt even object he went to his car got some other gay ass shirt that looked like something his girl should be wearing... true story...

no...you did not.

The guy probably told you to go fuck yourself and while you're standing there looking like a dick in front of all your guests, your roomate cracks up on account of your spectaular failure to be the law of the land.

I bounce at a club and sometimes we turn away kids with popped collars and pink shirts for the fuck of it.

White pants if you are a guy are also a no no.

If they bitch we just say it's because of dress code and they walk away.

I used to watch it when they actually played videos... all the time. Nothing but videos.

Lately when searching for something to watch on tv I don't think I've ever come across MTV, at any time of day, and seen a video playing.

They should change the name of their station if you ask me. It's false advertising.

yeah, they flooded MTV2 with all their crappy sitcoms and humor shows geared towards potheads although Windershowzen was fucking brilliant

Alternative Nation, Headbangers Ball, YO! MTV RAPS!

I used to watch it when they actually played videos... all the time. Nothing but videos.

Lately when searching for something to watch on tv I don't think I've ever come across MTV, at any time of day, and seen a video playing.

They should change the name of their station if you ask me. It's false advertising.

i actually turned on mtv a few months ago and they were playing music videos. But it was something obscure like 4:58 am on a tuesday and i think they only played 3. It fuckin blew my mind.