MTV DOES IT AGAIN!!!

MOE-LESTER

life is wonderful. after having to endure almost 4 years of pro suburban upper class bullshit like laguna beach and the hills they decide to follow the same god damn format with their followup teen drama bullshit show "twenty four seven"

i dont know whats its about. but i can guess, a bunch of rich white people who eat shit and argue with eachother like fucking bitches. why is this shit on TV, who the fuck does it appeal too. do they purposely put shit like this on the air to make people like me want to grab a rifle and start shooting peckerwoods?

i think in the trailor the guys saying "if you work a 9-5 your a fucking bum, you gotta have rich parents and rich friends to live the large life. keep your cell phone on because you never know whats gonna hapen next when your a rich hipster wearing a trucker hat and a pink tshirt hitting on dumb blonde girls drinking champagne, we are so fucking cool. fuck poor people"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to watch it when they actually played videos... all the time. Nothing but videos.

Lately when searching for something to watch on tv I don't think I've ever come across MTV, at any time of day, and seen a video playing.

They should change the name of their station if you ask me. It's false advertising.

They are stimulating the economy. Kids who watch it see all the nice expensive shit those people have and they think that they need to "keep up with the jones's" and get all that shit too. They buy the more expensive shit even though they cant really afford it the economy gets boosted quality of life goes up... yada yada yada... its all a government conspiracy...

I see these shows and want to vomit...If my little kid (when ever it happens god have mercy on their soul) wants a super sweet 16 they are getting snuffed...steel toed boot to the forhead...I would be like bitch you serious?! get down on your stomach and bite the curb! YOU EVER SEE AMERICAN HISTORY X?

yeah mtv sucks balls, super sweet 16 makes me sick...if i had a fraction of the money those snobs had i would put it to good use, also laguna beach....wtf?! Who the hell sits in front of a tv to watch how rich white kids live their lives for 30 fucking mins? This goes the same for the O.C., i cant stand that shit.

The thing that really blows me is the fact that girls in the black community are starting to belive this is the life that evryone is supposed to live, even some of the boys. The shit is rediculous, this shit is rotting the world full of hipster homo fags plugged into MTV, myspace, and over all materialistic bull shit. God needs to press the fucking reset button on Earth..he failed the mission lol.

loose the cable and just get the netflix super account. cheaper than cable(unless you stealing it), and they have ALMOST all of the very obscure early 80's films that we grew up on... on DVD. When the future of entertainment looks bleak... regress. de-evolve.

get netflix and rent "Cloak and Dagger", "Daryl", "WarGames", or just find the complete dvd collection of "the Knight Rider" smoke some weed using the money you saved, and suddenly TV aint so bad.

man, last three semesters of college. every fucking morning, 8 am there would be a gang of girls squawking about all this bullshit. "OMG DID YOU SEE LAGUNA LAST NIGHT?!? I CANT BELIEVE TRISTEN IS THAT BIG OF A BITCH LIKE OMG OMG OMG REAL WORLD STARTS TONIGHT YES!!!" it's the female version of the wigger, modeling yourself after rich kids who live in the hills and do nothing all day.

I DO NOT WATCH THIS SHIT!!!! i just see the commercials on TV and it sickens me. WHY ARE MEN WEARING TIGHT PINK SHIRTS AND TRUCKER HATS!! WHERE DO THESE FAGGOTS LIVE SO I CAN ROB THEM

i really should take a roadtrip down to hollywood so i can see these people in real life. where i live you will not catch anyone dressing or acting like this. i have the utmost desire of finding one of these lilly faggots and beating their pretty eyebrow plucked face in. fucking faggots

i think in the trailor the guys saying "if you work a 9-5 your a fucking bum, you gotta have rich parents and rich friends to live the large life. keep your cell phone on because you never know whats gonna hapen next when your a rich hipster wearing a trucker hat and a pink tshirt hitting on dumb blonde girls drinking champagne, we are so fucking cool. fuck poor people"

ha ha, i work a pretty rewarding 9-5 so that guy have use my ballsweat for mouthwash

I really don't like so cal white people.

i saw a bunch of orange tan so cal blondes on market street yesterday and they came across about as suitabke to frisco as a loud burrito propelled fart in church

Some kid tried coming to my house with a pink and blue striped shirt without getting clowned on. I went up to him and was like "Dude that shirt!" he was like "You like it thanks man me to" I swiftly answered with "No man you didnt let me finish! That shit is gay your gonna have to put another one on if you want to stay here" Everyone got quiet and my roomate joined in "Yea dude I hope you got a hoodie or something in your car."

The kid was such a pussy didnt even object he went to his car got some other gay ass shirt that looked like something his girl should be wearing... true story...