current economy and your freights

aztek4two1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest oilcanloyd

well... im happy to say that ive noticed the opposite round here,

weve been getting alot of stuff i usually never see! lines dont stay too long ,wich is good for the most part but sucks if you want to get some flix in the AM . sorry bout yer shitty luck folks.:o

over here things have been extremely dry since spring. main yards that usually have 12 lines have had a pretty consistant 3 or 4 lines for the last few months, not many holyrollers around like usual. a lot of the layups around town have been empty, and not as many live lines stop anymore. havn't really been able to do too much these past few months. the BN yards dont seem to have been effected like the UP ones though. strange that other cities are suffering as well, all these trains have to be hiding out somewhere, right ? has the west coast, canada, and the east coast been effected like the midwest and south ? ..

Guest BROWNer

my local yard is goin' down..other means of transporting goods has

slowly beat down the rail company...its only a matter of time till it gets closed..

Many of our layups out this way have been empty everytime we go to them and we have to hit one of the major yards in the area. I don't know what it is, but the area is starting to get DRY as fuck. Its annoying, but we still have many places to paint, it just means we have to go a little farther to do them. Oh well...

Originally posted by BIG T

not much of a change around here...... the yards may look a little low, but i know all the spots they hide the trains:D

I take that all back!!!!!! maybe it was just a fluke weekend.... but i had real trouble finding a train to paint... i spent 4 hours on sunday doing nothing but driving around looking for a spot to paint, all empty, or trains already rocked...... what the fuck i thought the stock market was going back up!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived