As of 6pm on December 6th, I decided that I would no longer be an active memeber of 12oz prophet. It was a tough decision but one that I am very pleased that I have made. I have been working towards this decision for quite some time. I am 25 years old, and I am only just 25 as well, I am young enough to still see the new challenges and be able to accept them in my life. I realised I had to prioritise other things, and had let 12oz take a little bit back seat at this stage.

It's a very difficult decision to make because channel zero has provided me with security...With my decision the first reaction was fear, but what also happened was I was excited at the prospect of other things being in my life. I'm looking at the next phase in my life, and that next phase means that I'm re-aligning what the most important thing is for me to do. Those important things I don't rank or order in a list, but the ounce falls somewhere short. It's not up on the top of that list, which has never happened before.

:lol:

Take care.

SSP.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on hitting 15,000.....i dont think you should throw in the towel just yet...channel zero, and 12oz for that matter, keeps you up to date on what's new and what's going on in the graffiti world and regular world....all the topics we here about here end up being great conversational pieces at the dinner table.

YOU CAN'T RETIRE WHEN YOUR

25 THATS TO EARLY AND IT'S NOT

A LOCATION I WOULD OF POSTED

THIS WHEN I HIT 15,001

DUH.......THAT WOULD OF BEEN

SMART TO SEARCH BEFORE YOU

MADE THIS THREAD TO SEE IF

ANYONE ELSE MADE ONE...DUH

AND IF WEE MAKE FUNNY OF YOU

YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BACK

CUZ YOU RETIRED....HAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

red%20and%20blue%20pill%20sm.jpg

Shameless Self Promotion, 12oz is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your computer. You can feel it when you go to work, or when go to church or when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

The truth that you are a slave, Shameless Self Promotion. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. Harrassed by dumb newbies, internet wiggers, power-tripping mods, pseudo-intellectuals, emo hipsters, and "how to make krink" threads. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what 12oz is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you get a social life. You take the red pill and you stay on 12oz and I show you how large your post-count can go. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.