Grey Cup Sunday

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My grade 10 history teacher was on one of the teams that won the Grey cup once, and also a family friend. he'd always push it, but I've never been one to really sit down and watch sports on TV (I'm also not a great sports fan). I can watch them fine if I'm right there in the bleachers (sp?), but I hate the way tv only shows a small bit of the game. I could always watch skiing on tv though.

I was forced to listen to it on the radio at work, couldnt go anywhere in the department without hearing it. 15 people weren't in today because of it....the dept. manager went around last week asking people if they were going to be "sick" this sunday...damn CFL fans.

Originally posted by Lush

and while were bitching about peoples school lingo, It's a free, not a spare (class)

thats not an american/canadian distinction. I've always called them spares, never heard anyone else here use the term "free"....a "free" just sounds retarded.

I'm not a big football fan, but I decided to watch it with my dad coz the Stamps were playing. They were getting smoked so I left, came back at halftime to catch the absolutley dire halftime show (French people are no good at nothing), and saw that the Stamps were winning 17-4. Watched the rest of the game but still didn't feel that special something when they won.

People make such a big deal about it. It's the CFL for god's sake. Still, it's cool that Calgary won it

Archived