junk yard wars super fucking special

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo umissed out on Turkeyday, it was all Junkyard Wars all day...

correct you are, since my family and i dont see...eye to eye...on certain matters, my day was spent viewing Junkyard Wars. I think i may devote myself to making a cannon of some sort, im feelin inspired.

as far as the fighting robot shows, those things are pussy bullshit shows for rock smoking monkeys. all the fucking robots do is run into each other! what a bunch of crap. if i made that shit, the robots would all have like...guns and cannons and shit and shoot fire and grenades out, and pick up the other robots and crush them and then theyd explode into flames like they do in my dreams. and instead of a pussy ass tin hammer hitting them if they go into the corner, acid gets dumped on them and they get crushed by large blocks with spikes, and they have human voices/personalitys so when they get hit they scream...unfortunately, its only a dream...for now.

it was actually on friday here for some reason, and yes, infact i did watch it. not the whole thing like i had planned, but i got up around 9 an started watching, then i watched the finaly at like 3am... hot shit. that girl is cute... i need to look into pictures of her...

um...im watching it right now (the episode inwhich they have to build an all terrain vehicle of sorts......) and that girl is anything but hot...

speaking of girls seeking likes, while reading "survivor" last week this caught my eye...

"from up here in the sixth tier of crypts, her black dress looks ironed to a high gloss. The thin white arms and legs of her look covered tight in a newer low-quality kind of human skin. Even from up high, her face looks mass produced....How to tell if she's alive or a ghost, I don't know. There's too much of her dress for me to see any rise and fall of her chest. The air is too warm for her breathing to show."

just kinda reminds me of like, 95% of the girls you posted in that "pics of hot girls thread"...

i guess im just a sucker for girls that look like nymphs... im also a big fan of english accents on girls, so im sure that plays a part...

and yes, that quote reminded me of half my girls too... i cant help what i like...

who are you? im sure you had another name before this one... what was it?

the russians are the shit... what the fuck were they thinking? dude said it during the show, and its very true, the thing they built is exactly what you'd expect from the russians. all 3 teams infact, built exactly what youd expect. america with some big ass super truck, britan with some truck that wants to be like the americans, and the russians with some fucked up boat/motorcycle hybred thing thats pulled by a fucking donkey...

junkyard wars as social commentary...huh...

That show last night (with the all terrain vehicles) was so awesome. I also noticed what you commented on, Seeking. The thing was, though, that the Russians were the only team that seemed like they were having fun through the whole program. They may not have won, but they had a blast building their backwards boat/motorcycle.

totally... its a complete commentary on society. the americans bickerd over control, brit's just hoped they could beat the americans, and the russians just fucking laughed and used whatever materials the other two teams didnt want, then welded that shit together... i was rooting for the russians the whole time...

who are you? im sure you had another name before this one... what was it?

haha, tyler is seldom known and even seldomer (bad english par chance?) understood.

i used to be "sozer" on here but for some reason that whole password thing fucked me up, seeing as how i dont write that name or anything, i figured that the name of the greatest movie character of all time would be much better.

that boat thing the russians were fucking with was nutty shit.

who watches history channel as much as i do? its always on even if its only backround noise, that and "great chefs of the world"

Archived