uh...

Getzup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

random story

Upon my voyage to the Faulkland Islands. I did a 20 mile trek into the jungle without food and water survivng on twigs and berries when I was attacked by a cyclops. Without hesitation I took two steps back and through a right cross and knocked his fuckin one eye straight. I'm down right fierce like a ryu fireball. While the cyclops was crying I proceeded to collect his tears and bring it back to the village to help the townspeople water their crops. They praised me with women of my choice. But to me the only women worthy enough of a mans man like you rush and myself is if they can handle an open hand right from sean connery.

Word. And damn, like 8 posts happened while I was typing my reply. 1988 beat me to it.

In somewhat related news, today I was discussing some marketing studies with a co-worker, and he was holding the documents. I merely glanced over for a second, and noticed one sentence had a huge amount of exclamation marks at the end. In less than a second I said "Dude, this guy put 16 exclamation marks at the end of that sentence". And he goes "Haha, nice random number", to which I respond with complete certainty "No, it's exactly sixteen, count them".

And there were 16 exclamation points exactly. I never counted them, I just glanced over for a second and my brain went into Temporary Autism Mode and I immediately knew exactly how many of them there were. It's weird, it happens to me every once in a while. I'll pick a bunch of cards from a deck, look at the sides, and know exactly how many there are instantly, some fucking Rain Man shit.

Bam, Spiderman goes down. Bam, Daredevil goes down. All them niggas is goin' down. Punisher be takin' they ass out. All them niggas is goin' down.

Punisher be takin' they ass out.

X-Men take out the Punisher!

X-Men baby stuff, homes. All their costumes and powers ain't shit. Punisher the real dope, homie.

Word, I seen a seven-foot-tall white Terminator nigga... with guns on my roof just the other day.

Punisher be takin' out all your stupid heroes. He be sayin', 'Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!' Take out that nigga! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

Word. And damn, like 8 posts happened while I was typing my reply. 1988 beat me to it.

In somewhat related news, today I was discussing some marketing studies with a co-worker, and he was holding the documents. I merely glanced over for a second, and noticed one sentence had a huge amount of exclamation marks at the end. In less than a second I said "Dude, this guy put 16 exclamation marks at the end of that sentence". And he goes "Haha, nice random number", to which I respond with complete certainty "No, it's exactly sixteen, count them".

And there were 16 exclamation points exactly. I never counted them, I just glanced over for a second and my brain went into Temporary Autism Mode and I immediately knew exactly how many of them there were. It's weird, it happens to me every once in a while. I'll pick a bunch of cards from a deck, look at the sides, and know exactly how many there are instantly, some fucking Rain Man shit.

i have this shit happen to me wuite regularly too .

im always at work and need some knives to set up a table then i just dip my hand in the drawer and grab the exact amount. i am amazed every time