I got a confession

GimmeDaLoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
..now how should I break it to my friends?

Dont tell em, keep it as something to quietly laugh over for a while. Unless one of them fucks you up somehow, then the choice of telling them is yours but it will make you feel heaps better knowing he smoked and inhaled some of your piss.

Once I leant my mate a jacket so he could come out with some of us drinking for the night.

What I didnt notice untill later on that night is it had a big jizz stain on it because it had been at the end of my bed where my girl and I where fucking. Now do you think I was going to tell him 'Oh hey bro, by the way, that top your wearing has a big dob of dried jizz on it, sorry about that!' Hell no. Hahahaha

EXACTLY!

And white people love to do shit like stick cigarettes in their ass and give them to people and wipe dog feces on playgrounds and watch people play in it, get revenge on their parents by jizzing on their bedroom carpet, and shit like that.

True stories...

yeah... shit like that too.