I got a confession

GimmeDaLoot

The other day whilst I was taking a piss my deck of ciggies fell straight into the toilet and subsequently got covered in my piss, now as I was abit pissed at the time I picked em straight up and put them onto the bathroom bench and went and passed out. Now the following day I awake to the sight of a nicely full pack of ciggies in my bathroom however I remembered that they are covered in my piss so what the fuck did I do with em..? Cause I sure aint smokin no piss cigs. Well I ended up taking em out with my that night and began handing out ciggies like there was no tomorrow to my friends to my amusement haha...now how should I break it to my friends?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

once upon a time, back when i was a teenager, there was this black kid

that hung around with my friends and i. we could never figure it out because all of us

listened to death metal, except for brent (the black kid).

one day when we were chilling at my friends apartment, brent comes over.

we're all kinda faded and taking pills etc. brent just comes in, smokes a joint with

us, and then passes out on a couch. so, we take his menthols out of his front pocket

and stick them in nasty ass places. cat litter box, toilet water, nuts, the toilet seat, etc.

then we give homie some acid. we just kinda stuck it right on his lip and dude licks his lips about 2 minutes later. then we started waking him up and making him smoke his cigarettes.

he still hung around after that. of course, seeing a black kid from the projects on acid was probably the funniest thing ever....but we never did figure out why he hung out with us.

Once again, this thread is proof that my mom was right when she said that white people are by far the dirtiest race.

i dont know if i should agree with this generalization (cuz i'm gonna get called the ultimate racist), but out of all the people i know, i know white girls who don't shower for a week or two (without batting an eyelash), who don't shave anything for a month or two (and still have active sex lives), and have tar-heeled feet (dirty foot does not even begin to explain the situation)... as well as white guys who don't shower, wear dirty ass clothes that smell, not to mention living in squallor (mainly frat-dude types), kissing their dog's mouths.... on the other end, i do know white people who have good hygiene, but i'm just saying that the only people i have known with really nasty hygiene are white.

i dont know if i should agree with this generalization (cuz i'm gonna get called the ultimate racist), but out of all the people i know, i know white girls who don't shower for a week or two (without batting an eyelash), who don't shave anything for a month or two (and still have active sex lives), and have tar-heeled feet (dirty foot does not even begin to explain the situation)... as well as white guys who don't shower, wear dirty ass clothes that smell, not to mention living in squallor (mainly frat-dude types), kissing their dog's mouths.... on the other end, i do know white people who have good hygiene, but i'm just saying that the only people i have known with really nasty hygiene are white.

EXACTLY!

And white people love to do shit like stick cigarettes in their ass and give them to people and wipe dog feces on playgrounds and watch people play in it, get revenge on their parents by jizzing on their bedroom carpet, and shit like that.

True stories...