The Official WATERMELON appreciation thread...

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here it is . this is the rock i mentioned a while back, i finally got the pic. ive been seeing this rock since forever, someone repaints it when it fades away. its on a road by my house.

colmxfestival07006.jpg

oh shit!!...thats dope!!....id hella steal that and put it in my room.....

and i wonder what grilled watermelon tastes like anyways?

dude id say that rock weighs in at 400lbs, i dont know about trying to steal it.

get some homies to help you out.....anythings possible.......

im still trying to figure out how to rack this poster of the mona lisa eating mcdonalds fries from the local mcdonalds....

the poster is in a frame thats somehow glued/welded to the wall.

How to make a watermelon bong

1 get a watermelon (on the smaller side is better)

2 cut it in half length wise and scoop all of the melon out, hopefully you will be eating it, make sure to keep it in a bowl

3 pour a lot of the juice from the melon(there should be a bunch) into a half of the watermelon

4 on the other half cut a small hole on the side angled down towards the watermelon juice and another on the front of the melon

5 get a bowl from another bong and stick it in the first hole you made, make sure the end of it will go beneath the juice, if there is not enough add some water in.

6 make a tube out of something be creative and stick it in the other hole(which should be bigger than the other), make sure it goes down towards the water near where the bowl goes into the water.

7 put some ice cubes in the water and tape the thing together

congradulations!

now you have a very shitty bong that gives weed a watermelony cool taste. throw it out when your done

How to make a watermelon bong

1 get a watermelon (on the smaller side is better)

2 cut it in half length wise and scoop all of the melon out, hopefully you will be eating it, make sure to keep it in a bowl

3 pour a lot of the juice from the melon(there should be a bunch) into a half of the watermelon

4 on the other half cut a small hole on the side angled down towards the watermelon juice and another on the front of the melon

5 get a bowl from another bong and stick it in the first hole you made, make sure the end of it will go beneath the juice, if there is not enough add some water in.

6 make a tube out of something be creative and stick it in the other hole(which should be bigger than the other), make sure it goes down towards the water near where the bowl goes into the water.

7 put some ice cubes in the water and tape the thing together

congradulations!

now you have a very shitty bong that gives weed a watermelony cool taste. throw it out when your done

heres the video for that...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/261182/watermelon_weed_bong/

• 2 months later...