NBC'S HEROES

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the significance? ^

i knew that flying guy was gonna be cheerleader's pops

glad sylar got out, he's a badass villain

Hiro's dad is George Takei, who played Sulu in the original Star Trek series. He was the ensign on the flagship, NCC 1701-A

Also, I'm thinking that Sylar and Peter are the same, but Sylar is logical, Peter is emotional.

• 3 weeks later...

last nites episode seemed rather pointless to me. its like they were stuck in the same household setting for the majority of the show.

and i missed last weeks episode. i have it recorded... but i just had my girlfriend fill me in. unfortunately she has no idea of this internet chick you speak of...

but my girlfriend is a dumb brunette.

Last night's episode explained a whole lot about Mr. Bennett's past. So of course there was a whole lot of point to it.

And the internet chick raided the house with the mind reader and the nuclear dude. She can "observe" anything that goes down through wires, I think. Something like that, anyway. She might have been the hot girl at the end of the episode. I don't remember.

yea i guess it said alot about mr. bennett. we knew he hadnt told his family what his job is. we knew his daughter was adopted... but now know from where. i guess it just shows how he became corrupted over the course of time. still seemed dragged out.

then again i spent the length of the show sitting on the floor trying to fix my ps2