NBC'S HEROES

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah i know alot of people who hate on this show but i only watch it for the cheerleader

and the artist uy...he got some dope ass canves'hahaha they should of made his character a writer that bombs the future or pieces it at chill spots and instead of heroine he takes x or shrooms

hahaha pretty stoney idea huh?

and the artist uy...he got some dope ass canves'

All his stuff looks to be done by Tim Sale, who has done some wicked books written by Jeph Loeb, who is a writer and executive producer of this show.

They also have an online comic on the official site with art done by Sale and Jim Lee, but I haven't bothered to check it out yet.

I really like the slow pacing of the show. Uncompressed story telling is key for this type of thing. There is a lot of potential, and I'm wondering just how crazy things will get in, say, season 2 or 3.

ANYway, you people love LOST, where nothing happens over three seasons, but at least in this show, the story progresses.

*btw, I freakin' hate the stripper, her boyfriend, and their kid. They need to die. They do less for the show than Mohinder Suresh.

*btw, I freakin' hate the stripper, her boyfriend, and their kid. They need to die. They do less for the show than Mohinder Suresh.

I love this show, really really love it. Best new show on TV and right up my alley. But I, too, hate that fucking stripper, boyfriend, and kid. It's not so much that I hate them, it's that I hate their story-line and it's completely irrelavent to the main plot, at least so far.

******spoiler*********

And that pheramone chick was fuckin' retarded, trying to kill Sylar on her own. At least she blew her brains out before he could eat them.

maybe it's for the ladies, i like it

her hubby and kid, well, whatever

but she's a dual personality, ones a pushover, the other's a murderer?

hahaha i like to see her pushover self get bossed by her bad ass self.

oh well.

the villain, stoopit ill

when he smashed that glass and brought that mind-bending chicks face down through the window i was fuckin impressed. great action shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
maybe it's for the ladies, i like it

her hubby and kid, well, whatever

but she's a dual personality, ones a pushover, the other's a murderer?

hahaha i like to see her pushover self get bossed by her bad ass self.

oh well.

the villain, stoopit ill

when he smashed that glass and brought that mind-bending chicks face down through the window i was fuckin impressed. great action shot.

AND THEY STILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT. IT IS TO APPEASE WHITE TRASH AMERICA!