Chase Stories

SE-Rythm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Reposted in here because its probably a more appropriate thread.

Ok just recently myself and 2 mates where doing a backjump, when 3 transit police jump down off platform and start sprinting towards us. We all hit the legs up an embankment and through some bushes. 1 guy was seperated and we thought he must have been caught, me and my mate kept jogging down along side the tracks and through some little cheap housing village where we ditched the paint etc.

Just as we where popping out the other side we saw the police van rolling through heading in the direction of the spot. We bailed again another 500 meters or so into a park where I called my mate, who flukely had escaped and happened to be no more than about 50 meters away in a bush in the same park.

We met up, had a bit of a laugh about how shit transit police are then I switched clothes up a bit and went back to get my car, which was parked not too far away from the spot. While im walking back over I can see some police lights flashing about a block from the spot and a few people crowding and watching from accross the street. I called my mate to say the police are still out and it might take a bit of time to get to my car, then walk over and ask the lads in the crowd 'whats happening boys?' One lad says, The cops saw this one Commadore cruising along and pulled it over and the 3 guys in it had jumped out and hit the legs over peoples fences and shit. 2 cops had followed while 2 more stayed , inspected the car and called it in.

The guy in the crowd joked 'Lock up your house mate, these guys are on the loose' I laughed and kept on walking back to my car. I drove past again, the cops where still therelooking through the car with a torch, then picked up my mates in the park.

What must have happened is the cops had profiled these other 3 guys in the Commadore as us (it was late at night in a sleepy suburb, not many other people where out) and pulled them over. Now im guessing that the car was stolen and thats why the 3 guys hit the legs , where as the police would have just seen that as a sign of guilt from the backjump.. hahahha!

So if they got caught they would have copped our shit too!

Poor cunts, I drove away laughing like a motherfucker!

The end.

Yo, this one time, I think it was either the 2's or the 5's......Me and T-kid were doing our 4th whole car of the night when Cap showed up and chased us in circles for a good 20 minutes. The whole time he was yelling about blood wars or something. We ended up dusting him by jumping from car to car. It was fucked up!

There was 6 of us in a ute 3 in the cabin and 3 in the tray..Painting down the M'line we made it to guildford where we decided to drop sum shit behind this ware house, as we walked out to get back in the ute this dodgy junkie pulls up and starts goin of his nut askin us wat we were doin, my mates acts like a smart cunt and says we jsut checking out this Bed matress (out the front in the junk) for his nan, we hoped in the ute drove over the island and headed back home, as our driver did the u-turn he yelled out fuck you (dumb cunt), (i was still in the back try wit my 2 mates), all of a sudden this crazy cunt was following us wanting to smash, he looked like a boxer casue he had boxing gloves hanging from his mirror, he then started thrownign shit at us like money from his car just missin my head, then started throwing m16 bolts at as and random metal pieces, my mates and i were duckin in the bak the bolts were just missin us, we then lost him after 20 minutes.

as soon as we lost him the next second we see a cop car they put there sirens on and chased, they stoped the car, my mate jumped fences everyone abandoned the car (lights on engine still goin doors open), i got caught but made some bull shit excuse that i was not wit them and was walkin home from a party down the road,

we all got away... ahahah

not a chase story but one night I spent about 2 hours sitting on a fire escape with a cop car parked right below me.. the fucking cop pulled into the alley right as I was coming down off this rooftop.. I was sure he knew I was up there and was going to bust me.. So i just curled up in a ball on the last landing of this fire escape and hoped he wouldn't see me.. well he didn't he just pulled into the alley and parked right underneath me and sat there doing paper work.. then he left about 2 hours afterwords.. musta been my lucky night or something...

• 5 weeks later...

heres a little story to add.

me and two other writers went out bombing one night. we was bombing for about 3 hours and we was about too call it a night. we just come off this busy road and did a couple of tags when we heard a police siren. it sounded kind of close but we didnt really take any notice of it as we thought it was probly for some one else. about 10 seconds later a car skidded around the corner, we turned around and it was the pigs! the two guys i was with said DONT RUN! but i thought fuck that shit im outta here. i sprinted up the road and because i ran the pigs obviously knew i had done something wrong. so the cop car chased me up this road, i ran through this alley way and got to the top. i then heard the cop car coming round the corner. and the first thing i did was run into someones garden, i then hopped across a few more gardens and the ducked into a bush in someones garden. i stayed there for about 5 minutes when a man came form the house which garden i was in and told me 'you best fuck off'. 'so i ran for my life haha. i got to an open road and there was no sign of the cops. i then met back up with the 2 other guys and they told me they didnt even get chased! oh well it was a good buzz. but to other writers who go bombing heres a message. as soon as you hear a police siren, dont stand around get out of that area! also if a cop car drives past you dont run, unless it stops next to you.

me and ma nigga was in this school parking lot that had some white trucks. we hit that shit up wit mad throwups.....my boy was werking on his piece, when i saw the pigs roll through about 20 ft. away from us.......but nigga didnt see us......i didnt tell my nigga they was there so he could finish his piece......we left and my boy turned around and saw the pigs in front of the trucks ......we walked close to this fence and then bounced.....pig went around but we went the other way....we was too quick for him......

Who wants a real story?

Me and my friend were painting and all the sudden we hear "DEATH TO TYRANTS" and this guy jumps out from behind a tree with a knife so we're like "OH SHIZNOT" So we ran into a pottery shop and he chased us with rocket shoes. So we went up the stairs but we forgot that they isntalled rocket elevators. So here we are on the roof of the pottery shop and theres this guy with a dog up there giving the dog a blowjob. So we pointed our spray paint down and used it as a jetpack to fly to safety.

one day i was tryin to paint this chill spot (daytime), and met some other writers there; new kids.....

anyway some neighbor hood thug types on bikes come up to us and ask if we want weed...we all say NO and on request, one of the new kids offers this eminem lookin dude a cig, and then the dude punches him in the temple and starts kickin him in the face, along with his boys, who were all pretty big....the poor kids friend runs for this 8ft fence cause eminem's friends are blockin the exit so I ran over to the kid being beat up, dragged him the fuck outta there, threw our stuff over the fence, and with the help of his friend got him and myself over....

Eminem and buddies came around the street to look for us, and we ducked out in an autobody shop- the mechanic was like "wtf"- but we explained and he was like sure... we hid for a good hour, it was pretty scary cause we saw the dude walk past us like 3 times thru the windows....anyways, i called my boy up to give them a lift back to their and we parted ways....the one kid ended up with a broken nose and shit....i ended up with bruises and a rolled ankle....

• 1 year later...

One night me and 2 of my boys were at this pumping station spot.

We had this shit all tore up, and we got lazy.

We saw blue and red lighting up all around us, so we were scrambling to get all of our cans off the ground and back into the bags.

I jumped over the floodwall while my 2 boys were still on the other side.

I waited like half a minute before peeking over the wall to see 3 MP Hummers chillen flashing lights and shit all over the place. i saw my 2 boys and motioned for them to jump over the wall.

When they jumped over we started walking in this tall ass grass picking up hitchikers and shit all over our clothes.

The dumbass driving parked the car wayyy far from where we were paining so we had a bit to run.

Plus we were on the line of 2 parishes.

so not only did we have MP's fucking with us

But also NOPD and JPPD shining lights everywhere creeping around and shit.

I looked back at the interstate to see this Johnny five on the bridge hitting a spotlight on the canal bank trying to find us.

We ran to a spot of the wall where it was pretty low to jump back over.

We hit that shit up and grew some wings

my boy kept flipping out talking about

"dawg were going to jail were going to jail"

The best part of it was that this fool didnt paint, he just wanted to come along for the ride.

we eventually got back to the truck and hopped in, lit up a smoke and drove away laughing.

then we got some Beers.

Haha

Back when I lived in NJ, I used to hop the trains behind my house and ride them to the yard and hit up some cars when I got there and then ride a car back or snag a bike and ride it back. One nite, I climbed up on the side of a oil freighter and began to go to work, I was trying to keep an eye out for some of the yard workers after I got there, but I saw the last one leave shortly after I arrived, so I figured I didn't have to watch my back anymore. So I was in the middle of filling this big silvery bastard when ouyt of nowhere, I get a long wooden pole to my ribs and get knocked off the side of the train. Turns out to be 3 guys, the same age as I am at the time, they begin to talk all sorts of crap to me after they knock me off the train...

"This is our yard. Now that you know this, you have two choices, we can beat your ass or you can leave and then we can beat your ass and your crews ass when we see them. We can do whatever we want, we are the OBB (Oradell BlockBuster) Crew!"

Obviously, I wasn't gonna take some shit from some guys who had just rolled up on the yard I had been hitting up for the past year and a half and now claimed it as their own. And besides that, I wasn't gonna take some shit from some rich kids from Oradell.

I picked myself off my ass and pulled out a can and sprayed it through my zippo towards the 3 goons faces, luckily, one of the rich punks had long hair and it cought fire, all 3 of the clamoured away in a clumsy manner while trying to extinguish the flames among them. Never saw them in that yard ever again.