Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

Original Velvet Underground acetate on eBay.

"5.Heroin-Completely different take than released version. Guitar line is different. Vocal inflections different, and a few different lyrics. Drumming is more primitive & off kilter. There is a tambourine dragging throughout the song."

I can't imagine heroin, or the other songs on the alblum sounding different as stated in the description. What the fuck. Someone just steal this and upload it on the internet.

"5.Heroin-Completely different take than released version. Guitar line is different. Vocal inflections different, and a few different lyrics. Drumming is more primitive & off kilter. There is a tambourine dragging throughout the song."

I can't imagine heroin, or the other songs on the alblum sounding different as stated in the description. What the fuck. Someone just steal this and upload it on the internet.

Apparently there is a japanese bootleg of this material floating around, but it is described as having "unlistenable" sound quality.

I haven't been able to find it, though.

Goddamn, I want to hear this shit so bad.

That mother fucker better find it's way out to the public...

Fuck shipping it.. I'd have go get it and bring it back myself.......... Special made case and everything...

I wonder what the legalities of putting that out would be? would you own it free and clear, or would warhol's estate claim ownership of the publishing rights? theres alot of money to be made there, I'd imagine someone is gonna take a run at it.

That's the million dollar question...

If it comes with publishing rights, then this is probably an investment for whoever wins, and it will be someone whose interest is monetary.

Otherwise, it will probably not go for as much, and will likely sell to David Bowie or someone who has a personal interest in it, or some really rich music geek.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now