fuck myface

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can always avoid all the asshole people on myspace...

what really blows is that the shit is slow, music fucks up, every other page is "under routine maintenance" at least once a week (I'm sure they just put cities and continents offline to save bandwith)... the search feature is a fucking joke & makes me wanna stab someone.

etc

etc

myspace in general is a fucking joke... oh wow, I found people that I used to know and haven't talked to in years... well you know what, if you were that good of friends you would have kept in contact... oh but now they give a shit about you because you're adding to their friends list one number... look at all the self important mother fuckers on there. I don't know you, I don't really give a fuck about your shitty taste in music/books/movies/tv... your interests suck, most people sound boring as hell. The talk/write about stupid mundane typical follow the leader type attitude sheep bullshit. I bet those fucks are the stupid asses that drive 50 in the fast line while txt'ing all there super cool grease hair friends. Wow, are you going to that show man... awesome... you're life has improved now.

hoes use mysapce a lot. = i use myspace

for real. back in the day you know we used to just pull bitches at the malls and shiiett. but damn nowadays why the fuck should i waste the energy when i can just send messages to 10 bitches and know that at least 2 of em are down to fuck. myspace has hooked me and my boys up with the puss a few times! hahaha