fuck myface

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"fuck myspace"

I've been saying that all along.

Perverts, creeps, hoes, wannabe gangsters, emo shit heads, crappy music, horrible graffiti, linked to murders/rape/crime/gang activity.......oh yeah, great website.

Deleted my account last April and never looked back.

So yeah, fuck myspace.

i think its funny when people think theyre all high and mighty because they dont use myspace, i just use it to keep in touch with people i know in real life

i dunno, what ever happened to a telephone or even e-mail?

that website is a way for people you don't like and/or don't know to find out what's going on in your life, who you're chilling with, where you're going and what you're doing.

i think its funny when people think theyre all high and mighty because they dont use myspace, i just use it to keep in touch with people i know in real life

boy, that is the number one excuse i hear from everyone when they cough up to the fact they have a myspace account.

It's like telling someone you have a handle on your drug habit and that you can "quit anytime you want."

So what, you need myspace to keep in touch? How about just email or a phone call?

High and mighty? I'd call it "no need for attention whoring website"

And you know what....if I asked if you could up and close your myspace account right now and just rely on alternate contact info to keep in touch, you would not be able to do it

When Lens had myspace he was in my top 8.

yeah, i remember you were rotten at returning my messages but you had 1 minute turn around time when my sister hit you up

EBPH used to get all pissed because i'd go cherry pick his friend list for all the cute girls he would be actively talking to at the moment and then they'd all start leaving me comments.