Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

fuck myface

fox has like 10 zillion dollars and they can't afford to hire a couple people so the stupid website goes 10 minutes without crapping itself.

Re: fuck myspace

and while i'm at it, youtube. when it was 2 broke dudes running it the thing was perfect, now that google has it it runs like shit. what the fuck's up with that?

Re: fuck myspace

myspace is one of the cheapest looking webdesigns ever. you'd think them being one of the most popular websites, and being bought out by fox would make their shit look up to date.

"fuck myspace"

I've been saying that all along.

Perverts, creeps, hoes, wannabe gangsters, emo shit heads, crappy music, horrible graffiti, linked to murders/rape/crime/gang activity.......oh yeah, great website.

Deleted my account last April and never looked back.

So yeah, fuck myspace.

i think its funny when people think theyre all high and mighty because they dont use myspace, i just use it to keep in touch with people i know in real life

i think its funny when people think theyre all high and mighty because they dont use myspace, i just use it to keep in touch with people i know in real life

exactly

who doesnt use the myspace honestly???? I don't know where you guys reside but I think its been established that myspace isnt that "in" anymore.

everyone has one or atleast made one of those ones with no pic and just played a fool and checked everyone elses pages out.

i dunno, what ever happened to a telephone or even e-mail?

that website is a way for people you don't like and/or don't know to find out what's going on in your life, who you're chilling with, where you're going and what you're doing.

boy, that is the number one excuse i hear from everyone when they cough up to the fact they have a myspace account.

It's like telling someone you have a handle on your drug habit and that you can "quit anytime you want."

So what, you need myspace to keep in touch? How about just email or a phone call?

High and mighty? I'd call it "no need for attention whoring website"

And you know what....if I asked if you could up and close your myspace account right now and just rely on alternate contact info to keep in touch, you would not be able to do it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now