• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
faythrokskione

CAMBODIA

i dont even smoke bud anymore

but a kilo for $20?

holy fuck

"The rooms are cheap, as is the food. With the price of grass so low, an individual with $250 to spare can comfortably spend a month on the lake doing nothing but smoking ganja all day."

ha

smoking weed is the on the bottom of my priorities of things to do when I go overseas

yeah fair enough, but thats not the case for everyone. i love popping off to dam for a weekend purely to indulge in some nice green.

im sick of weed smokers getting portrayed as immature school kids (not saying you are saying this mr crunch) - yes some are but to put it down as a stereotype is stupid.

They're actually pretty good..

and yeah, the pot's cheap as fuck, but the authorities are also as crooked as the day is long, and the majority of cambodians selling the pot wouldn't blink at the thought of setting you up to have your ass thrown in jail.

Do yourself a favour and see Angkor Wat when you're there.. you don't even need to be baked for that shit to blow your mind.

Angkor Wat look truly amazing, its on my to do list in life.....and yea just like in amsterdam never buy drugs off the street....

the weed sucks there and i dont think i would tell you anything else because you sound like a retard.

i think aids should be your top priority. once you get that, holla.

yeah fair enough, but thats not the case for everyone. i love popping off to dam for a weekend purely to indulge in some nice green.

im sick of weed smokers getting portrayed as immature school kids (not saying you are saying this mr crunch) - yes some are but to put it down as a stereotype is stupid.

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: YES

peep it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK9Fsk4w_f8

YES

bring back some small animals for me

yea! one of those handheld mini-monkeys, just hide him in your pocket!

I'm going to Thailand for a month, I'm leaving January 13th and getting back Feb. 11th

It's going to be fucking awesome, I'm going to try to get to Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam while i'm there.

I hear the cops there are mad chill, Ask them so sell you weed they have the good shit grown by the government

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now