Daytime Savannah

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if it's a sunny day, you can visit the wildlife refuge that's right over the bridge in SC, and probably see some alligators laid out in the sun:

http://www.fws.gov/savannah/facts.htm

there's a shitty aquarium, with plenty of woods around, if you're interested in going for a walk:

http://www.uga.edu/aquarium/

they've got turtles out front:

24999062_ad7dde9dc5_o.jpg

edit: you can also enjoy the clean air...

17505427_c48d0c7014_o.jpg

a black dude i knew with a gold tooth who was kind of thuggish but actually a cool dude; i overheard him say

"you don't wanna go to savannah! it ain't nothin but killas in savannah!"

when i went there it was a nice little quiet southern colonial atmosphere town. even the "bad" areas were just like trailer parks. i even saw a few mexicans.

savannah is interesting. it struck me odd that the place has palm trees. drove all over the south and didn't see one palm tree til i got to savannah. they're weird looking, not tall like the ones in cali. short and funny lookin. a few photos i took

savannah5.jpg

This has got to be why I love Georgia (though I've never been there). These big willow trees.

I would love to go to some old spot near an old plantation and chill out, smoke some weed by a giant willow tree next to a river or waterfall.

damn.. more of a response than i expected.

I'm actually going to hang out w/ a friend, so most of the nights will be full (hence the day time chilling). I already have tentative plans in Nashville an Atlanta, but I'll have some more time in Savannah.... Look at old houses? Ya'll have to have more than that.... I'm too old to be hanging out w/ college kids. I leave Friday, woo hoo!

This has got to be why I love Georgia (though I've never been there). These big willow trees.

I would love to go to some old spot near an old plantation and chill out, smoke some weed by a giant willow tree next to a river or waterfall.

i think the trees in that picture are just regular trees with spanish moss on them.

but willow trees are still dope

damn.. more of a response than i expected.

I'm actually going to hang out w/ a friend, so most of the nights will be full (hence the day time chilling). I already have tentative plans in Nashville an Atlanta, but I'll have some more time in Savannah.... Look at old houses? Ya'll have to have more than that.... I'm too old to be hanging out w/ college kids. I leave Friday, woo hoo!

cashville is where it's at!

not really though

but it's alright

i think the trees in that picture are just regular trees with spanish moss on them.

troof. oak trees with moss hanging on them. bull street, heading north towards 37th.

if you're looking to waste a few hours each day, go shopping at pawn shops. there's a ton of them around here. always a good deal to be found.