Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raw fish

Sunday morning is kinda awesome, and so am I

Im sewing a button back on to the pants Im currently wearing, which is kinda awesome, especially since my girlfriend hates them and Im mad at her. She obviously doesnt understand how awesome these pants are. Also, my roommate is making eggnog french toast. Thats pretty awesome, since I never feel like making breakfast. His girlfriend really likes dragons... and fantasy type things. Its not awesome. Its his girlfriend, and therefore not my problem. Ill have a party and awesome people will mock her. That is all.

I have a mountain of work to do after getting back from vacation. And i need to go see my girlfriend. Which i really dont want to do.

I was supposed to go to the dolphins game but noooo.Also i could have gone to work and made some nice money in tips and sat around and gotten paid for it. Fuck you school.

I just want to sit inside all day and play video games.

actually sunday is pretty awesome. Im about to go to the store get a bunch of food and get my benihana on

sundays are the best. it's one of those "don't do shit" days. football games... the most i'll probably do is head to the gym. other than that it's just chillin.

other things that are awesome while im thinking about it....

thrash metal whilst eating breakfast (currently playing: municipal waste)

looking at action shots from yesterday

very small kittens running around in the parking lot outside my window

wool socks

turning my amp up while my roommates not awesome girlfriend is still sleeping

Probably will just play some video games as well. Going to try to find some new mmorpg to play today I think. World of Warcraft doesn't do it for me anymore.

Ewww..." Hey zero go ask the coat check girl to see her tits "

Casually walks around corner. Shocked look. walks back to the conversation.

" Fuck No "

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now