Sunday morning is kinda awesome, and so am I

Raw fish

Im sewing a button back on to the pants Im currently wearing, which is kinda awesome, especially since my girlfriend hates them and Im mad at her. She obviously doesnt understand how awesome these pants are. Also, my roommate is making eggnog french toast. Thats pretty awesome, since I never feel like making breakfast. His girlfriend really likes dragons... and fantasy type things. Its not awesome. Its his girlfriend, and therefore not my problem. Ill have a party and awesome people will mock her. That is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a mountain of work to do after getting back from vacation. And i need to go see my girlfriend. Which i really dont want to do.

I was supposed to go to the dolphins game but noooo.Also i could have gone to work and made some nice money in tips and sat around and gotten paid for it. Fuck you school.

I just want to sit inside all day and play video games.

other things that are awesome while im thinking about it....

thrash metal whilst eating breakfast (currently playing: municipal waste)

looking at action shots from yesterday

very small kittens running around in the parking lot outside my window

wool socks

turning my amp up while my roommates not awesome girlfriend is still sleeping

i am sore all over my body and half of my ear is ripped off.

i got bodyslammed by a bouncer in a roid rage after smuggling a highly visible fifth of vodka in the bar in my pants. i don't remember how the ear thing happened though. i am an idiot.

i also wrecked my car.

none of that is awesome.

but i did to watch my boy get crunk on some niggers with a bat which was funny. and i also ran into my midget friend (real midgets = hyphy) and scored a gram off him for freeee.

that is awesome.