Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I know I said this before, but the way Angel and Maria talk to eachother is gonna make me put my fucking foot through the TV one of these days

My girl and I always make fun of that shit.

Like I've said before, I have no clue why we're so addicted to this show. It has some of the worst acting and directing on TV. I also can't stand how they write dialog for the Deb character. She annoys the fucking hell out of me.

I enjoy Dexter. But this season, so far. Is letting me down. Its almost the same plot as the first season except some faces have changed. I mean you got Quinn looking up on Dex just like the bald headed Black ops dude from the first season. Then just like all the other seasons. Dexters gets to close to someone or slips up and someone sees him. Same shit different day!

As for Rita ( THAT ANNOYING CUNT ) being killed "thank fucken christ." But why add another annoying bitch to the show. The nanny is suspect enough. Don't need another (OPS I GOT MADE ) lose canon running around. If you ask me. Dexter should have just let her die. Her wide spaced eyes and pan face bother me. Not to mention as I did, the fact that she's out of control and a huge risk to Dexter getting his kill on.

Now on to Deb and Quinn. Look how skinny Quinn is this season. ( Hows your hollywood coke habbit?) You got the 2 skinnys of the show rubbing up on each other. Its like two match sticks taken a poke at one another. I wonder if they'll catch on fire during the next fuck scene.

I dont know. Shit better start getting put straight real fast. Dex lost his edge and he better get it back. Or I smell the end of the show. MORE KILLING! LESS DRAMA!

Last show. Dexter stops from killing a dude that was a rapest. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. Dexter should have cut his dick off and stuck it in his mouth while letting him bleed out hanging upside down from the bridge he was living under.

Anyhow!

5 bucks says. Dexter kills the pan faced bitch by the end of the season.

Bla just saying!

I definitely agree this season has been kind of weak, but I'm kind of enjoying the breakdown of Dexter's character. On one hand you have Dexter dealing with the family issue, the other he's dealing with someone who has seen him murder, and on top of that you have Quinn digging through shit and getting really close to the truth. Dexter also seems to be slipping up and getting sloppy, which shows his weak side.

The subplots of the show this season are definitely ruining it though. The whole thing with Angel beating up the cop and his relationship is not needed, and the thing with Quinn and Deb might be needed, but it sucks to watch. The only thing that keeps me really watching, is the fact that Dexter is getting sloppy. The preview for next week's episode looks good though. Looks like another really close call.

I don't care though. Walking Dead is starting and I'm psyched about that. Fuck Halloween parties, I'm watching TV.

Also, I know I said this before, but the way Angel and Maria talk to eachother is gonna make me put my fucking foot through the TV one of these days

Why do Spaniards always have to be so fucking passionate on TV? These motherfuckers down here barely ever raise their fucking voices for anything. Fuck, I hate TV latinos.

It has some of the worst acting and directing on TV.

Sons of Anarchy destroys this show in those categories.

i really liked the last episode..at first i thought id dislike the whole julia styles rape thing..but it has potential...also once again Debs sexual partners is somehow tied into Dexter and will eventually be killed....

i also dislike this whole Dia delos muertos killer bit

• 2 weeks later...