Rules of engagement.

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No pics. Besides I havent got any. Noone I know is that big on the myspace and I dont walk around with a camera. No, theres not even on my phone.

Edit: Big head? You guys are just living in fantasy thread land where people pee in peoples butts like its no biggie, and all of lifes choices are black and white like the shows you watch on tv. Its not being egotistical, I just dont take you guys seriously. The threat of my dude kicking my ass isnt there. He may not talk to me for a few months, but kicking my ass, much less a storm out, isnt gonna happen. Welcome to real life.

You know I actually dont care. Im slightly interested why caface feels a need to say the cliche, guys suck, rhetoric when in doing so shes asking me to treat this girl like my dudes property when no they wernt dating. Does catface have something else against me that i dont know? Or is it just how she treats all guys?

i said, in caps, that im sure all girls love being treated like property.

I guess the sarcastic part of that went over your head, or i just didn't make it very clear.

I have nothing against you personally, but you put yourself and your business out there for all of us to judge.

And I don't treat guys or anyone else for that matter, shitty, without good reason.

Thats just stupid. Thats like me saying im sure all cars need gas, sarcastically, because you just said all cars dont need gas. You know you can read shit without judging. Its actually possible. Amazing, I know. Stop typing.

No I said they were on and off for months, as in they would try to make it work but couldnt for more than a couple days.

JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!!

JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!!

Okay, if you're not going to fill us in on the juicy details, I'm just going to stop caring, okay?

What do you want to know? I met her at a poetry slam a year ago. I was dating someone else so I tried hooking her up with my dude. They tried to make it work but she was more attracted to me, so wed go on dates and she would always try hooking me up with other women. I just broke up with this girl from work so I met up with her for a normal dinner. We started talking about dating, so that night we went out to a raggae concert, broke into an apartment complex with an indoor pool and sauna, went skinny dipping until it led to my penis in her vagina.

Edit: afterwards we started freaking abot about my friend so we called it an early night and ended up on the phone with eachother all night thinking up shit to do about him.