Rules of engagement.

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the news is eventually going to get back to him one way or another. so i suggest you man up and be that bestfriend you claim to be, and save yourself from looking more like a little bitch.

cause what you're doing is fucking shady and elementary.

i wouldn't blame the guy if he gave you the boot, you fucking deserve it. Oh and keep in mind, it's not going to work between you and her so basically you fucked up your friendship for nothing.

you're a douche

and homegirl is a slut.

it's a dead end sitution.

how is she a slut?

she's 20 and she just lost her v-card, she got tired of holding out for dude to make a move.

how does this make her slutty?

not defending soups actions (i think he did his boy RAW) but you can't call ole girl a slut for that.

not for nothing...do you have any idea how difficult it is for asian guys to find white women who will accept their substandard size? the fact that she was a virgin is no coincidence. if she had any experience with the dick, she'd know that 'once you go yellow...it's sorta like you didn't really do anything, cause you probably spent most the time asking 'is it in? i can't feel it, is it in?'.

how is she a slut?

she's 20 and she just lost her v-card, she got tired of holding out for dude to make a move.

how does this make her slutty?

not defending soups actions (i think he did his boy RAW) but you can't call ole girl a slut for that.

y didnt she just ask her man for some cack I mean girls get horny too right?

I was watching a UFC fight and afterward Ortiz went and kissed his grilfriend Jenna Jameson.

Like yeah I would fuck her if I had the chance for braggin rights but I couldn't be with a slut like that. I couldn't be with a girl my friends have seen naked or fapped it to.

You just ruined it for your friend.

Soup....what you did was break a serious tenent of the guy code.

You don't ever involve yourself with a woman to whom your buddy has dated or been with. The only exception is if he gives you express permission to do it.

Soup, you suck. if i was your friend, i'd be at your door right now with a bat....serious, no joke. You're a fucking dog for that dude.

This similar situation happened between my two best friends. Dont say shit, dumbass. Nine times out of ten, it actually is the girls fault, but you should be man enough to know not to ever trust a bitch. What happened with my homeboys was, the one's girlfriend of 5 years at that point started kicking it at other dude's apartment with the sister of her boyfriend. Next thing you know, she's telling my man that her and my other friend are not together at that time. So, he starts smashing on the reg. Homie finds out and the beef is on. My friend who fucked the girl died in a car crash before they could even get a chance to get cool again. Fuck a bitch.

she should have just been honest.

fucking around with your guy's bestfriend has slutty written all over it.

sorry.

virgin or no virgin.

he wasn't "her guy"

he was too scared/freezed to make a move

he had __ months to make said move

not all girls are outgoing enough to make said move

this girl is not slutty, she just made a bad decision

Whats with the asian penis jokes? The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing [whitey] he doesn’t exist. You guys are so pissed off about being born white its halarious.

And so far the answer is to find my dude a few new girls. The girl is even helping out on this one.