toys......

alf69

Hey Tyler. you got any MASK you wanna sell, or know where you can get them? You can't buy them anymore and they were my favourite toy of all time. I wanna start a collection.

hmmm....unless you find em' on ebay or something dont count on finding any, and mine are not going anywhere, i have very very few left. HOWEVER, i did find 2 of the MASK MOVIES!!! in my room today, god theyre still entertaining, i miiiiiiiight be willing to trade you one of those for something....i dunno though its a rough decision. ALSO, this post made me feel all nostalgic so i went into my closet o' toys and pulled out a bunch of shit, heres some of my finds....

among my many many GI joes, heres some of the ones i found today (keep in mind these are all the originals in good condition, i may be willing to trade some for flicks or something i need because i am a slacker who doesnt like to work...)

1st ever cobra commander

the original cobra general infantry troops (the basic troop with the mask and basic helmet...you know him as the one in the tv show that was just cloned a million times basically...haha)

original storm shadow

original snake eyes

theres no way your gettin either of those...they is my favorites...

original destro

the 1st ever talking GI joes, the cobra commander who had the backpack that had about 6 sayings on it...yeah they arent old but they sound funny.

ummmm...

i have alot of the original aircraft, whats the name of the jet they had where the wings swept forward and theyre was kind of an X shape of wings in the back????

i have many a' episode of the original GI joe on tape...hours of fun.

I pulled out my yellow construx box from the close, yes, i too was a construx junkie, the yellow case is in real good condition with ALOT of construx in there and in cases in my closet.

more legos than you can shake a stick at.

the original transformers, i dont know where i got them, i think some drugged out kid from around my block i used to hang with gave them to me when i first got into them, theyre all theyre, the 1st optimus prime, now that i think of it, if anyone has the original ummm...dammit what the fuck was his name....um...the 1st leader of the decepticons....um...okay, if you were into it you know what im talkin about, that and for anyone who saw the short lived transformers movie, id like characters from there, i dunno, just to have because im stupid. but if you know what the hell im talkin about and have any of those, post it up here...

okay, i have EVERY one of the original teenage mutant ninja turtles, i got them when they 1st came out before the TV show and before they got popular, i was like the first kid to get a leonardo, that was the shit right there, i have all of them up to basically when they got all shitty and all these characters who werent even on the show started getting action figures, like that fucking panda who wasnt even on the show! where did that fuckin ninja panda come from...fuck it, i had all the guys from the show, their van, theyre skateboards with the fans on them, all that shit.

im such a loser its almost funny...almost...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived