The Simpsons Movie

SUR X3

i saw the movie the nite it came out... and i was actually really excited about it. and even tho i knew beforehand that it was a story about how homer had to save the town... so cliche... i had to see it anyway. but it seriously was like a long episode. it covered alot of taboo subjects... but they attempted way too hard to squeeze every character possible into giving at least one line in the movie. for as many characters as the simpsons have... they should have left most of them out of the movie. we all waited damn near 2 decades for something so disappointing.

at least i saw it. i can sleep easy. im sure ive bought way stupider simpson merch for more than 8 bucks... so a movie ticket is just a small sacrifice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone notice the animation error about a 1/3 of the way into the movie? ive never seen such an obvious mistake in a finished movie? it struck me as a huge mistake.

I havent seen it yet but what was the mistake. Im going to just because Ive loved the Simpsons since I was a kid and Matt Groening(?) (the creator) grew up not too far away from where i live and he went to my high school. Supposedly there are early sketches of what is now Bart in side walks around the school and underneath desks and shit.