LEGAL ADVICE PLEASE HELP

shotzilla

so heres my situation...

last year i plead guilty to some misdemeanor drug charges. the judge cut me a break and gave me the option of petitioning to remove my guilty plea and having the charges removed from my record. my laywer is arranging the necessary paperwork and said that i might have to attend a hearing. has anybody gone through a similar process? if so was there a drug test involved?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why are you so worried about a drug test, unless your a fucking moron and cant put down the blunt for 2 seconds to pass a test

go get a system cleaner

im not all that worried about it. part of my sentence was 6 months of outpatient that i finished and i havent used for about a month. i just wanted to see if anyone new anything about the deferral process

well my situation is only 500 times more fucked. unless you are a chronic smoker and

so long as you arent fat you should be able to pass a test in 2 weeks. You cant really flush the weed out of your system... you can dilute your urine for the test but only time... a couple weeks.... will clean you out. Now coke is a trick. Ignore that clean in 2-4 day shit. I did a couple lines 6 days before a drug test and then flushed my system out for 2 days and used test pure and dropped dirty

im not all that worried about it. part of my sentence was 6 months of outpatient that i finished and i havent used for about a month. i just wanted to see if anyone new anything about the deferral process

I don't know if anyone caught this. I don't think dude is a weed smoker, people that smoke weed don't use the term "used"...

Ya dig?

1. ask you lawyer... thats whats he's there for.. no seriously ask him.. if he can't answer and he is court appointed ask the court to appoint you a new attorney since you feel that you lack adequate legal consul since he was incapable of answering a simple question for you.. if you pay this guy.. well you're fucked...

2. ask somewhere other than 12oz prophet.. seriously how fucking high are you right now that you decided to ask 12oz..

3. play it safe.. don't do drugs from now until you go into court.. you come out clean if they ask to test you.. if they don't well your mind will thank you for giving it a break from constant substance abuse..

4. no seriously how fucking high are you asking this question on 12oz.. as far as I know our numbers do not include a great deal of lawyers, and considering some of our drug and alcohol habits we are some of the worst people to ask for advice..

5. Spectr is going to go out on a limb here and say..... NO.... this is not a criminal proceeding. you are petitioning the court to do something.. the court can either grant your petition.. or refuse your petition.. if they grant it you get no criminal record.. if they refuse it you might be able to challenge the decision but if not then you lose and it stays on your record..

im hijacking this thread, if i was involved in a crime this is how it happened, begins as car chase... i jump out smash back window with weapon, procede to enter vehicle by meens of passenjer door, an beat the driver senseless... with that being said, what could they hit me with? criminal mischeif/battery and how long is it till the police are going to be here, i wanna have nice clothes setup if im getting taken in....

yo potholder have you been in a similar situation

yes. I've had a couple of possession charges expunged from my record. one in florida and one in georgia. my lawyers handled everything, and I never had to appear before a judge after my probation was over. it may vary from state to state, but I thought florida would make me show up for something, considering they're tough on drugs.

you've got nothing to worry about, I don't think they would drug test you for something like that. they would only have the authority to test you if you were still on probation. they don't test people for going to file divorce papers and shit. this is no different.