Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bojangles

your earliest memory?

As I approach 30 this month, I can't help but remember walking out of Woolworth's department store carrying my E.T. color-in velvet poster for my 4th Birthday. I walked down the street showing it off proudly holding up four fingers saying "I'm this many today!"

...Run with it.

First. I distinctly remember throwing up green shit at age 2 on a plane en route to Houston TX. Im a month from 26 now.

earliest memory? picking lemons off the tree in my front yard at my old house in AZ. i was like... 4? 5?

being held by my uncle with a big sombrero on my head. my parents still have a photo of the event somewhere. i was 3

oldest memory i was maybe 2 or 3. i remember i was in hawaii with my grandparents at the doctor's office. on the table that had a blue mat on it. i remember being fascinated with seeing myself in the mirror

in kindergarden

i touched vagina

truth.

nice. I kissed a black chick in kindergarten. Her name was Ebony. Go figure.

when i was 4 i stole an address book from the grocery store because my mom wouldnt get it for me and i wanted to write down all the phone numbers and addresses of my friends.

at the time all my friends lived within a 3 block area.

i was 3 maybe 4, bouncing on a baloon down the hallway and it eventually popped so i broke down into tears till mother came to the rescue

moms are the best. i vote a mom appreciation thread, boasting the tight motherly shit our moms have done for us

i have lots of memories from 3, 4 and 5

i don't know which one is the earliest, but one of them was thanksgiving at my uncles house......it stuck out in my mind cause he was using one of those electric turkey carvers....i was amazed.

I remember being two and the biological father figure walking out on the fam. Watch what you do in front of those newborns, shit sticks and bites you in the ass later on.

my earlest was like grandparents . anything . i remember every other day i would go over there . they had b.e.t. . so i was like 4 being like wut nigga , you want some cold steel in yo ass , a little white kid

earliest memory-----I remember being rushed down a hospital hallway by a nurse

I just realized all my memories are of bad shit happening. Getting burned on my aunts heater, getting burned on the floor vent, getting burned from the father figure leaving me on the back of his harley and when I jumped off myself my leg touched the muffler. I remember punching some kid at a park for no reason and my mom freaking out. I remember beating up kids in pre-k and the sit down ensuing with the pre-k owner asking my mom to pull me. I remember my leg getting skinned on the stucko on the bottom of a diving pool at Raging Waters. I remember getting into a fight at day camp, a fight on the bus in fourth grade, my DC cards getting stolen, my hotwheels being lost, my lucky pin falling off and losing it, some black kid helping me lose my first tooth in kindergarden by him smashing my face into a cement drinking fountain while i was taking a drink... damn. Im not getting emo, but damn.

when i was like 4 i turned up the stereo in my living room real fuckin loud. and i didnt know how to turn it down. so i ran away crying like the little bitch i am.

and when i was like 4 again i was playing soccer and i punched this kid in the nose and broke it, and i told my mom it was on accident and she believed me.

sitting in "time-out," on a toilet, in a bathroom with all the lights turned off.

it was at this sheisty daycare that my naive parents sent me to.

i was punished for refusing to eat some fucking spinach.

wow. that really is pretty crappy now that i think about it.

i kissed two twin boys in kindergarden.

it's all been downhilll since then.

At the age of two my mother had me walking out of stores with new shoes on my feet I allways loved doing it too and till this day no matter what im stealing i allways get a rush from stealing shit.

Brain scan when i was two. I remember laying on a table with mad shit stuck to me. The room was dark and the doctor and my mum were telling me to relax and go to sleep. FUCK that, i was obviously scared as shit so they gave me some toys. One of them being a little rubber devil thing that smelled odd and made me more scared than i already was. I can almost still smell it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now