your earliest memory?

Bojangles

As I approach 30 this month, I can't help but remember walking out of Woolworth's department store carrying my E.T. color-in velvet poster for my 4th Birthday. I walked down the street showing it off proudly holding up four fingers saying "I'm this many today!"

...Run with it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just realized all my memories are of bad shit happening. Getting burned on my aunts heater, getting burned on the floor vent, getting burned from the father figure leaving me on the back of his harley and when I jumped off myself my leg touched the muffler. I remember punching some kid at a park for no reason and my mom freaking out. I remember beating up kids in pre-k and the sit down ensuing with the pre-k owner asking my mom to pull me. I remember my leg getting skinned on the stucko on the bottom of a diving pool at Raging Waters. I remember getting into a fight at day camp, a fight on the bus in fourth grade, my DC cards getting stolen, my hotwheels being lost, my lucky pin falling off and losing it, some black kid helping me lose my first tooth in kindergarden by him smashing my face into a cement drinking fountain while i was taking a drink... damn. Im not getting emo, but damn.

when i was like 4 i turned up the stereo in my living room real fuckin loud. and i didnt know how to turn it down. so i ran away crying like the little bitch i am.

and when i was like 4 again i was playing soccer and i punched this kid in the nose and broke it, and i told my mom it was on accident and she believed me.

Brain scan when i was two. I remember laying on a table with mad shit stuck to me. The room was dark and the doctor and my mum were telling me to relax and go to sleep. FUCK that, i was obviously scared as shit so they gave me some toys. One of them being a little rubber devil thing that smelled odd and made me more scared than i already was. I can almost still smell it.

I remember being real little and my mom would put me in the bathroom with a blanket and a pillow and turn on the shower to hot and I would fall asleep instantly.

I never wanted to sleep for anything when I was little, I would go to bed around 1am and my mom would wake up at 6am to find me eating cereal and watching cartoons (I was barely 3). If she didnt want to watch me for a few, she would put me in there and I would sleep for a good two hours or so.

Whenever Im sick or cannot sleep I still go turn on the shower and will catch a nap on the floor, still works like a charm.

Wierd, sometimes dirty, but when in need its crucial.