Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

I'm so fucking mad at this drunk driver

Its december first, this asshole last night decides its a good idea to drive home wasted. On his way home he jumps the curb and hits a woman out for her nightly jog. Killing her and leaving her FOUR KIDS WITH OUT A MOTHER...........................I read it, lifted weights for an hour, read it again while eating my morning toast and I still have the urge to stab this nigger lover in his fucking face a million times.ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS YOU COCKSUCKERRRR FUUUUUUUUCKKKKING DIE!

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1164927011101&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154&t=TS_Home

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE, IF YOU DO I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FUCK YOU UP, BADLY!

I agree...

You Drink You Drive You Lose...

I will repost pictures maybe someone else wont do what I did once...

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

Drinking and lack of sleep... Dont drive tired either...

First car I bought myself 2000 Maxima I had it for 3 months...

If you go with out sleep for more then 18 hours it equals out to driving with twice the legal limits of alchol, i read that on a poster in a bar.

I had gone 3 days without sleep...and drank alot...drove passed my house...just to get some vachina...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Shit happens....

it sucks but it happens.

i liked that story about the guy shaving his friend's head out of the window of the car he was drinkdriving and he wastoo wasted to notice

I never drive drunk for that very reason. I'll spring for a cab knowing that i didn't kill myself or others.

and its always he drunk fucker that walks away without a scratch, and the family he hits that dies.

FUCKED up shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now