clerks 2

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The reason we don't say "I" before our freeways is because California is a big state, and tons of the freeways aren't interstate. Only the 5 and a few select others actually make it to a different state...

Get it?

Northern Cali don't got a 405, we got an 80.

Ya dig?!

Funny... it was a friend from Maine who moved to Buffalo to be in bands and one night we collaborated on that theory... He kept saying stuff like 'the 4' and I called him on it... he said that he never really traveled until he went to Buffalo and that's how they said it (it probably didn't help that he and his band mates were all from Buffalo and living in the same house down here...)...

So, I said, 'the only people I heard talk like that are from LA' and we went on, there was LSD involved so it was a pretty in depth discussion about infinity... ANYWAY... Yeah, I'm aware of, and acknowledge, the "Buffalo rule"

One time Makros told me that it was a concept.

I think there is a difference between freeways and highways...

I don't know what, I also don't know the difference between hotels or motels, except that hookers are usually at the latter...

I'm digging the sweats idea, I think I might partake in that action...

hotels you have to go in the building to get to your room. MOTELS all the rooms are accessible from the outside of the building.

:bawling: :bawling: :cry2: :cry2: :mexican: :mexican:

this thread might have been called for when rumors were flying around about this movie.. but 6 months after it was in the theaters... and after it comes out on DVD..

this thread made you look like a moron. which assuming from your other posts.. you are.