Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

2 of our neighbours

are having the biggest gigantic break up. it's awesome. homeboy is screaming his lungs out at his missus. i'm not sure what she did, but it must have been pretty bad. he's in the process of packing his crap into his tiny rustbucket car, and going off at her.

she was sitting in his car, and he was kicking it and yelling at the top of his lungs. when another neighbor asked if the woman was okay, the guy told her to, "mind her your own business, you dyke bitch. you man woman dyke whatever you are!"

This dude today was walking around campus screaming into his cellphone at some dude who "massaged" his girl at some party. Why do people have these kind of conversations in such public places?

neighbors... whats up with the bour thing.... Everything else is the same more or less except for that bour thing...

they're going to find her body somewhere some day,

and make a CSI show about it, and I'm going to be

like, Mr.abc gave me live info when it really happened

^i knew somebody would point that out. (2postsup)

but then again cross colors were spelled cross colours...

crosscolours.jpg

go make popcorn and pull up a chair

i wish i saw this kind of thing more often

usually its people listening to my family go mental at each other

shameless got it, dude push up on that shit.......plan of attack go buy some chunky monkey icecream and a box of tissues and rent a chick flick...mob over at once!

a video game nerd who mods xbox's lives next door to me, and every month he has a different chick over and things go smooth for the first couple weeks and then he loses his temper screaming at her at the top of his lungs. about a week after that, he's with a new girl and the cycle repeats itself all over again.

i used to live next to a group of fuckwit ecstasy fiends, they would play loud trance music ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT. our other neighbours were the poster family of domestic disputes. every other day there was a fucking gnarly fight there.

a video game nerd who mods xbox's lives next door to me, and every month he has a different chick over and things go smooth for the first couple weeks and then he loses his temper screaming at her at the top of his lungs. about a week after that, he's with a new girl and the cycle repeats itself all over again.

you can't let a bitch get between you and videogames

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now