I really fucking wish

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ever song he says he says how he's nas, pac, biggie, jay-z, and dr. dre all rolled into one

personally i think the game is mediocre....and a dick rider cause he keeps jockin the above rappers....

plus all his shit talkin will catch up to him soon....beef with ras kass...yukmouth...etc..

Just this past sunday me and the wifey are going threw starbucks...and the Game was on the radio with Big Tiger from BET....anyways they brought up the "Change of Heart" show and obviously he must have been catching shit for that but he goes....."Yeah just to let all yall know that on dat change of heart show I just picked up some "breezey"(a girl) on the way to tha show....you know caus' i was from tha street slangin...and just to let yall know I was packing a glock9 under my shit because I was on T.V. and didnt know who would run up..".......bullshit I felt like calling the radio and telling him that he is a fucking douche.

ras kass is a lightweight. neeexxxt.

yukmouth is a has-been. his last great song was "i got 5 on it"

Yukmouth makes more just selling to the bay area because he owns the record label, he makes more than big name rappers on major labels because he gets like 7 a record. As opposed to like .75 major labels give.

i think the game has dope shit.

The first time i heard him was on that Certified Gangsters Remix

and from that point on i've felt his shit was on point.

Even a lot of the mixtape shit he drops is album worthy, I havent seen half these rappers put out shit like dude has.