We need to exterminate white people

teen_014.jpg

^you're ALMOST on the same moronic level as the dude in the video.

you're no better than any white person who says things like, "i can't stand most black people. they're loud and obnoxious and lazy and leech off of the system any chance they get. i mean, they'res some good coloreds out there, but most of em suck." people (like you) who make sweeping, inaccurate generalizations like that are the ones who should be exterminated.

die.

i dont give a fuck. fuck you and fuck white people.

fuck every last judgemental, fake-ass, racist white person who thinks they're better than anyone else. i hate on the corny, racist ones, not the ones who don't see race as a superiority complex.

matter of fact, i hate on anyone who's racist - but i can understand why minorities are racist against whites because of their imposed inferior social status. doesn't make it right, but i understand it. and at least blacks and hispanics are real about that shit - not some fake motherfuckers making comments under their breath or right after the person walks away.

i clarified my statement earlier, so as not to make complete generalizations. i didn't even watch the video. and i never said i'm better than anyone else - i'm as much of a scumbag as the next person, if not an even bigger one, but fuck you nonetheless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can understand why minorities are racist against whites because of their imposed inferior social status.

at least blacks and hispanics are real about that shit - not some fake motherfuckers making comments under their breath or right after the person walks away.

yeah, good job....by doing so you give the "white oppressors" all the more reason/incentive to keep things the way they are.

Pot calling the kettle black......

the white man put the three point line in basketball to give white players a chance and they thought brothas didn't have the hand-eye coordination to hit treys.

the white man invented pool as a subliminal propaganda tool to symbolize a white knocking all the coloreds off the green (the earth) and winning the game by knocking off his biggest oppressee, the black.

the white man invented rap music and hip hop culture as a means to have blacks perpetuate negative stereotypes in the form of music and street culture. the white man invented graffiti so blacks and puerto ricans and mexicans would vandalize their own territories to remind themselves of their urban blight in which they dwell. the first person to rock a mic and do a burner was a nazi. true story.

the white man invented pool as a subliminal propaganda tool to symbolize a white knocking all the coloreds off the green (the earth) and winning the game by knocking off his biggest oppressee, the black.

so did the black man invent bowling?

one black ball knocking out a bunch of white pins?

*edit*....white pins with "rednecks"

By the age of 21, an african american is more likely to end up dead or in jail than graduate highschool.

Is this because of poverty?

Hard life equals hard means?

Or is it because black people are inherently more violent than other races?

If not inherently, is it media influence? Rap? Movies?

That all black males in the media are depicted as "gangsta"?

Is this life imitating art or art imitating life?

I have lots of questions and no answers.

Black people keep dieing, but it's black people killing other black people.

Shit is mind boggling to me.

oh, ok, just blame the rich for everything.

The rich basically constructed the system of living you depend upon on a daily basis.

Don't like it? go live in the hills hippy.

Put the poor in charge of energy resources, food crops, transportation and the like....see how far that goes. Oh, wait, we already did in Berkeley here in California......oh yeah, they did a real bang up job of keeping that city in good order ::cough cough bullshit::

Actually it has always been the poor that built this country at the wealthy's profit. I love how you yuppies just comandere this site like you represent ANYTHING. Fucking idiot.

i dont give a fuck. fuck you and fuck white people.

fuck every last judgemental, fake-ass, racist white person who thinks they're better than anyone else. i hate on the corny, racist ones, not the ones who don't see race as a superiority complex.

matter of fact, i hate on anyone who's racist - but i can understand why minorities are racist against whites because of their imposed inferior social status. doesn't make it right, but i understand it. and at least blacks and hispanics are real about that shit - not some fake motherfuckers making comments under their breath or right after the person walks away.

i clarified my statement earlier, so as not to make complete generalizations. i didn't even watch the video. and i never said i'm better than anyone else - i'm as much of a scumbag as the next person, if not an even bigger one, but fuck you nonetheless.

And you're a waste of sperm. Not even worth wasting the breath to argue with.