We need to exterminate white people

teen_014.jpg

it makes no sense trying to explain realistic social constructs to a bunch of overprivileged white kids who have never had to be the target of racism or had to grow up as a product of inherent social and economical inequality and inequity.

half of you are like 15 years old anyway, and probably can't even understand the words i use, so don't worry cuz i'm not mad at'cha - "charge it to the game."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it makes no sense trying to explain realistic social constructs to a bunch of overprivileged white kids who have never had to be the target of racism or had to grow up as a product of inherent social and economical inequality and inequity

word,,, cause everybody that was born with white skin has a free access pass to an easy life.. thefuckouta here................. Dayum, I guess im just as much as a target since i partake in the smoking of newports.eat red meat and so on.., but wait,, im white..... but which kind of white am i?.. Just like the latin population, there's many diff. backgrounds of white folk. So do I just make an assumption that your mexican/maybe peruvian/who knows.. salvadorian?...... blackirish mediteranean blood keyloid scars... but in america.... im just a cracka.... you sound intelligent sure, but not intelligent enough to know better than to classify an individual?........... such as the readers of this forum......... fuck all races..... to each they own.....

racisim is stupid, nigger is used incorectly, it isnt just for blacks its for anyone that is ignorant. This said anyone can be a nigger. I dont understand why the hell a simple thing as skin color..not race is such a problem. It shouldnt even be called racisim, more like skinism because we are all humans..one race. Real racism would be saying "humans are inferior" or "humans potential is weak to none". Its probably going to take another 400 years or so for people to understand this concept seeing as how people are too dumb to understand now.

Minority? That's a laugh. Whites make up only 17 % of the world's population and our numbers are falling like an avalanche. You want to conjure up a real problem for blacks? Check out the demographics of the Latin American population in 2050.

All you gangstas best make peace with the homies, because they are going to outnumber you about ten to one. White folks are a long way from being ready to fight. You guys probably can continue all this shit talkin' and misbehavior for years to come before the White Bread finally realize their throats are about to be cut and what the real story is.

But I'd give it some real careful thought before I threw down. Whitey's got a long history of no-shit genocide. You start that party, you might not be able to finish it.

Minority? That's a laugh. Whites make up only 17 % of the world's population and our numbers are falling like an avalanche. You want to conjure up a real problem for blacks? Check out the demographics of the Latin American population in 2050.

All you gangstas best make peace with the homies, because they are going to outnumber you about ten to one. White folks are a long way from being ready to fight. You guys probably can continue all this shit talkin' and misbehavior for years to come before the White Bread finally realize their throats are about to be cut and what the real story is.

But I'd give it some real careful thought before I threw down. Whitey's got a long history of no-shit genocide. You start that party, you might not be able to finish it.

You should be dragged out on the street and shot.