We need to exterminate white people

teen_014.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i;m about halfway through this... this guys a fucking nut. i hate conspiracies to begin with, but this shit is over the top. by saying ALL BLACK ARE THE SAME this shithead is embracing racism against his 'brothas and sistas.' haha. white man and white woman are the only niggers? are you fucking kidding me?

i hate this bullshit, i'm not saying blacks are not oppressed, in some ways they still are. but this is just bullshit. i'd love to fucking beat the shit out of him. not as a hatecrime, simply to shut him the fuck up. i'd do the same if he was whiter than i.

endnote: FUCK THIS GUY.

^you're ALMOST on the same moronic level as the dude in the video.

you're no better than any white person who says things like, "i can't stand most black people. they're loud and obnoxious and lazy and leech off of the system any chance they get. i mean, they'res some good coloreds out there, but most of em suck." people (like you) who make sweeping, inaccurate generalizations like that are the ones who should be exterminated.

die.

the problem on this planet is rich people

oh, ok, just blame the rich for everything.

The rich basically constructed the system of living you depend upon on a daily basis.

Don't like it? go live in the hills hippy.

Put the poor in charge of energy resources, food crops, transportation and the like....see how far that goes. Oh, wait, we already did in Berkeley here in California......oh yeah, they did a real bang up job of keeping that city in good order ::cough cough bullshit::