Pain in the Achilles

Weapon X

I get this every few months.

I wake up out of bed and feel pain in the achilles tendon of one of my legs.

Today I woke up with it in both legs. It really, really sucks. I can't walk without a gimp limp, and I probably would have a hard time driving, too.

Do you guys ever get this? I think it's from the way I sleep, maybe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my backs fucked up, sitting on a castanza wallet for years and working like a nig has ruined it. With regular adjustments and exercises for core muscle groupings it will be fines, its alot better then a few weeks ago already.

Get that looked dude, fuck living with pain.

The back is the worst. In my line of work, there is a lot of bending over and the occassional heavy lifting and shit gets fucked. All because I fell off a rooftop a few years back. I do plan on slowly building the lower back muscles though. Holler if you know any cool techniques.

I get it in my left achilles occasionally.

It usually pops up randomly when I'm walking around, and lasts for about 2 days.

It also happens about every few months for me also.

It may sound like a lot of fun, but it's really not.

One time, years ago, I had it in the left achilles and I was walking across the street with my friend. Next thing you know, this dude gets out of his vehicle at the stop sign, a short bus for the local hospital for kids with disabilities, and starts screaming at me.

He thought I was walking like that on purpose to make fun of the kids on the bus.

mines my upper back, from drawing so much in school the right side of muscles has over developed, its twisting my spin, so reverse butterflys and wake ups all them shits, lower back i've been doing those backwards sit ups, what are they called dips?, lay down your stomache,waist in line with the edge of what ever you on and do sit up but backwards...i'm fucking retard.

Hit motels this sat its my b-day son!

mines my upper back, from drawing so much in school the right side of muscles has over developed, its twisting my spin, so reverse butterflys and wake ups all them shits, lower back i've been doing those backwards sit ups, what are they called dips?, lay down your stomache,waist in line with the edge of what ever you on and do sit up but backwards...i'm fucking retard.

Hit motels this sat its my b-day son!

Word, I'm reaching Down One for a bit, so I might just do that after...i'll holler at him.

Those dips are wicked. That's what I've been doing.

I get this every few months.

I wake up out of bed and feel pain in the achilles tendon of one of my legs.

Today I woke up with it in both legs. It really, really sucks. I can't walk without a gimp limp, and I probably would have a hard time driving, too.

Do you guys ever get this? I think it's from the way I sleep, maybe.

Maybe you shouldn't have done battle with Troy.

The other day I heard a doctor talking about the old surgery or not question, he said something then mentioned that pro athletes often just "play-through" injuries that don't require surgery like sprained ankles, herniated discs, etc., and get better a whole lot faster on average than sitting on their asses. Food for thought.

The back is the worst. In my line of work, there is a lot of bending over and the occassional heavy lifting and shit gets fucked. All because I fell off a rooftop a few years back. I do plan on slowly building the lower back muscles though. Holler if you know any cool techniques.

umm...

Go to a fitness store that sells different excercise equipment.

Ask the guy for a Roman Chair.

when(if) you get it, get settled on it stomach down.

Hook legs under foot bars, thighs on the pads, lower you self so that your upper body is hanging down. now just straighten your body out. keeping your chin up and your arms like you would be doing a situp