Ok is this kinda sketchy?

Some1

UPDATE!!!!!! NEW EMAIL SEE BELOW!!!

I wrote him...

My Email...

Is there anyway that you could make it a cashiers check? I appologize, if I get a personal check I am going to have to wait till it clears before I release the bike to anyone.

HE WRITES:

Hello ,

you dont worrie about that , its certain and please get back to me with your contact information to mail out the payment .

mike

Destruction League how should i deal with this...

Or all of 12oz how should I reply back...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, figure out who his shipper is. Contact him and talk, get their background, companies background, get on the internet, do some research.

Secondly, I ALWAYS get peoples contact info. I want name, phone, address, (pictures of first born) with situations over $200.00, and then I match it with the ebay info. Somethings wierd, Im out. If not, I now have a name and address that I can research on the internet and arrive at their door within a short amount of time, getting my money back. Its good to have military friends, they move around alot and are spread out. A guy stiffed me on a set of Japanese wheels valued at $700.00 and a guy I know (army ranger) was stationed an hour away. He was happy to go and get my money back and even got the wheels for free.

The guy doesnt want a lower price, he says not to worry about the money and etc.

It all points to a scam. Its tempting, yes..but I would say fuckem.

Heres what you do...

Tell him you listed it locally for 5000 and someone is willing to commit

4500. Give him the opportunity to match the 4500 and with the extra

500 you will deliver the bike

Either that or have him send the check... cash it and keep the bike

Fuck a Mike Evans...

UPDATE

ME

You know this seems a little sketchy I don't feel comfortable selling the bike to you.

MIKE JON...I mean Evans...

why ?please my heart is there , sell it for me and get back to me with ur contact information, so i can order my associate to mail out the payment for ou on certified personal check on excess , hope to hear from you

mike

I am gonna reply with because you fit the profile of a terrorist scam artist trying to buy my motorcycle to aid your terrorist plot by buying the bike and teaching your terrorists some sort of modern jousting on motorcycles. I WILL NOT BE A PART OF TERRORIST MOTORCYCLE JOUSTING!!!

p.s. I have no viruses...I dont have anything to give this guy...

Dude wants to send his own shipping team and shit... CERTIFIED personal check is supposed to be bulletproof... it's all so good to be true but weighted in your favor... I'd make him send the check, then make him wait 30 days for the check to clear (no matter how long it actually takes) and, if it does, then he can send his shipping crew... what's the problem?

I am putting a disclaimer on every post i make now

***I not selling this bike to him, I just want to fuck with him. Please do not comment unless you have a way that I can fuck with him or have a funny reply I can send him...

Thanks The Uther Light Bringer...

I am putting a disclaimer on every post i make now

***I not selling this bike to him, I just want to fuck with him. Please do not comment unless you have a way that I can fuck with him or have a funny reply I can send him...

Thanks The Uther Light Bringer...

tell him to send you naked pictures of himself and you'll give him some money off....no/homo