Not like beat streat ..More like freaky deek

SIELOETTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but seeking natalie is too much of a lady to be on a train..im brewing up the super shocker for you..

and the rest of the compliments..i have a few things to say

yes..yes we are a cute couple..heh..

and no no its not alliyah!

and southern im alive..ive just been real antisocial..dont tell anyone though okay.

Siloette.....

Call me instead of leaving messages on my pagers voicemail about how much fun you are having painting with "El Mac" on fr8's and solely attempting to make me jealous......

I believe your words were "You should be very jealous and I'll call you when I get home!" You are aware that you've never called me since then............talk soon!

Re: ORIGINAL

Originally posted by LIL RASCAL

Whats up with this guy writing THE MAC like he doesn't who MACK is or something. TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS

A.HOLLA:king:

Right, right, right..........

Holla at your damn self you ignorant fuck!!!

El Mac is fresh and you know it!! Don't pretend "Mr. Internet Hater"!!!!

damn gnes..what a winner of a comment..

um..no

and lil raskal..Im pretty sure I remember you saying your from up north..once again..another disgrace to the this city..quit while your ahead untill you educate yourself..untill then..dont speak with your mouth full..:rolleyes:

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Gnes is a POOP head so dont mind him silo. by the way are you still in town. cos this town is full of ca ca doo doo . you should brighten it up while you can. and yes Gnes i called you a Ca Ca head...

Once Again Back up in the Heezy

Actually I am noit from up North and don't call anyone a disgrace considering the five illegal things that you have done in your life aren't shit I am sorry to burst your bubble little girl, but if it wasn't for the internet and freewalls no one would kow who you were. So until you put in some work keep your mouth shut.

SouthEnd's Finest

Re: Once Again Back up in the Heezy

Actually I am noit from up North and don't call anyone a disgrace considering the five illegal things that you have done in your life aren't shit I am sorry to burst your bubble little girl, but if it wasn't for the internet and freewalls no one would kow who you were. So until you put in some work keep your mouth shut.

SouthEnd's Finest

What you ain't gonna address me you stupid fuck???

Wanna talk shit to a girl writer and grill her on legals and shit like that??

You didn't see me comment about the stupid shit that you're saying??

TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS?? What kind of retarded internet gangster babble is that?? She's got mad credibility considering how young she is...

I can guarantee you she knows more writers....has painted with more writers.....AND....gets more respect from them than you would!

I give two fucks about who you are no matter what you write!!

You are talking shit about something that you know nothing of........

Don't hate on quality writers like Mac and throw in cornball ass "same name" comments you fucking slapdick unless you're going to have something of quality and intelligence about writing to say to begin with other than "HOLLA"........ I'm sure MACK respects the other MAC! So why in the fuck do you care?? I've painted fr8's with the girl and she's smooth like James Bond in the yard!! So don't go and question her because she's gotta resume longer than the death toll for the twin towers you fuck!!!!!!

SOMETHING FROM A NOBODY

I really appreciate your little comment and all, but I don't really give a fuck about it. Just because you got a little moist in the pants about what I said your little girl doesn't affect me whatsoever and I am not going to argue about something that doesn't concern you or your wack ass 1996 piecing style that you bit from dvs anyway. So save your comments for someone who addresses somethimg to your faggot ass.

A.HOLLA :king:

Re: SOMETHING FROM A NOBODY

I really appreciate your little comment and all, but I don't really give a fuck about it. Just because you got a little moist in the pants about what I said your little girl doesn't affect me whatsoever and I am not going to argue about something that doesn't concern you or your wack ass 1996 piecing style that you bit from dvs anyway. So save your comments for someone who addresses somethimg to your faggot ass.

A.HOLLA :king:

You wanna act like a bitch?? You get treated like one you ignorant jackass.......DVS?? You must be retarded!! I can tell from the stupid shit that you keep writing that you have stereotyped all writers from the NW to have something similar to a DVS style since that's all you know!! Ever been here before you blind fuck?? Look around.....No one pieces like them. If they do then they get clowned out...... You wouldn't see my shit on some legal wall to begin with jackass..... Unless you're in the yards then you probably don't know me so step off and suck my dick you faget ass unknowledgeable bitch!!! Oh and by the way pussy....

You need to take off that little "king" logo....'cause I can guarantee that any king wouldn't act as childish as you!! Talk soon fake "baller"!

HAHA you're a good fucking laugh pussy ass!!!

PEEKABOO I SEE YOU

I love the nightlife and love to boogie, but I am still not understanding what this is thinking about by writing to me. Don't you have ajob or something man? I am at school so at least I have a legitimate reason to be on here, you an the other hand don't. You can say what you want, but that still doesn't erase the fact that you and your little girly pal aren't shit. I am from seattle and I know that you and your buddy charm jocked the fuck out of JAMES and DIEGO to achieve the wack style that you have got. So please submit a list of every writer you know and have painted with so i can be impressed you big grown up toy.

A.HOLLA:king: KING AS A MUTHAFUCKA

my bad if my lasty comment was rude i have a weird mind but then let me say it a lil more nicely this time,,,,,I enjoy the work ,,,Siloe i hope you liked Phoenix and the Mac,,,keep down with your bad self,, much props...... and for Ginger Bread man i suggest you'd hush hush otherwise im gonna have to steal your minivan again and this time ill hide it someplace better ha ha ha,,and for everyone else talking all this crap on here, find something else more worthwhile to do like doing graffiti than talking down on each other :crazy:

Re: PEEKABOO I SEE YOU

I love the nightlife and love to boogie, but I am still not understanding what this is thinking about by writing to me. Don't you have ajob or something man? I am at school so at least I have a legitimate reason to be on here, you an the other hand don't. You can say what you want, but that still doesn't erase the fact that you and your little girly pal aren't shit. I am from seattle and I know that you and your buddy charm jocked the fuck out of JAMES and DIEGO to achieve the wack style that you have got. So please submit a list of every writer you know and have painted with so i can be impressed you big grown up toy.

A.HOLLA:king: KING AS A MUTHAFUCKA

Sorry homey!! You're a fool!! I have exactly that.....a job!!

I'm at work right now!! Do me a favor, genius.....okay??

Why don't you do me a favor and tell me who I am and show me some special example that you mysteriously have of anything I've ever painted resembling DVS or James and Masae/ches/whatever he writes now if he is even alive!! This smells fishy to begin with being that you know the name DIEGO as compared to what he writes.........

You might know Charm but you don't know me!!! I've never even spoken with James nor Masae........so do me that favor would ya??

Who am I???? I'll be waiting fuck face...........

Archived