RRRRIIBBBIIITTTTTYYYYY

ricky martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many huge street level fill ins

so many rooftops

so many tags

its fun to watch. if you dont live in san francisco i can see how you would not understand how much he was, and is, up. i can see how someone would put this in the "artfag" category, but honestly, i have never even realized others might think this before. not to be on the weiner or anything but i can appreciate someone who dedicates themselves that hard and doesnt half step with it.

oh waaaaa fucking cry babies. graff has about as much to do with calligraphy as moped's do with ferrarri's. people actually respect calligraphy, 99.9% of people in the world think graff is trash. so you think ribbity is trash. yippee. maybe he should've spent his years mastering some fag letter style.

keep hating, you're bumping the page.

You're from Texas. That's why you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Hillbillies from bumblefuck don't get to just re-define what graff is. You can tell us how to rope a cow but you do not get to tell graffiti writers what graffiti is or is not. Know your roll.

way to twist my words, anthony: i'm just saying so dude's not on letter styles like you are; so what? it's not drippy, i think it's well developed, you don't, who cares? i would never call letter styles fag; i'm saying i think it's fag when everybody jocks the flavor-of-the-month and everything looks the same.

fuck it, i'm done, i think dude's fly, you don't, who cares.

1. There is nothing "well developed" about this kid.

2. Letter styles is what graffiti is.

3. You are one of the "fags" jumping on this "flavor of the month" artschool dropout toyness.

you know what you are? the classic nyc hater. i never said anything to big-up nyc more than sf... there are good writers from sf...and anytime i been there people showed me love and were mad cool... youre trying to derail the subject that this frog kid and people like him are whats wrong with graffiti.. but more so its people like you who put these people on some sort of pedestal as if they are hot shit.. maybe he is bombing alot right now.. i dunno.. but bombing alot for a short amount doesnt mean much.. there are plenty of toys who get up alot, nyc is full of them.. but then they drop off 2 years later.. open your eyes.. drawing a frog like shit isnt style.. and those 'pieces' are pure excrement

This guy sums it all up in one post.

And for the record, I aint even from NY.

And AGAIN... bump for dude getting up and bombing. Nobody is dissing him for that. Mostly niggas is dissing YOU fucking idiots that think that this kid is somehow good just because he bombs. Bump for Ribity for doing his thing but BOOOOOOOO to you morons that think that his shit is hot and are incouraging him and others like him to further bastardize graffiti.

The only downside I see is that there will probably be a following of ribity biters and his shit will suffer a total inflation.

are you seriously under the impression that this guy is original in anyway?? like, for real? you never seen someone paint something other than letters? this dude is completely ripping off UFO.. who is also terrible the only credit i give him is hes been consistent since the early 90s.

im not saying you have to do letters for your shit to look cool.. lemme give you an example:

c05alum.jpg

the dog is painted well and has style.. that frog looks like my nephew who is 4 drew it...

kids these days have terrible taste in graffiti.. you guys have no idea what style is.. you talk shit about nyc style but i dont think you know what it takes to be able to have an original and solid style... very few do.. and those who do, those are the ones you should be bigging up..

the ones who put thought and work towards being good at what they do and take their craft seriously... this frog nigga is getting over.. getting over on you!

why is that everytime anyone makes a post or forum about ribity, plant trees (who happens to have better style then anyone), neckface, ect. that every stupid fuck from new york has to talk shit about no letter skills and all this crap, if you don't like it don't come to the thread. Are the nyc writers that insecure about their styles that they have to bitch about everyone else. Go back to your snowy cold hell hole and shut the fuck up no one cares what you have to say. Obviously some people like and you need to learn to accept that.

Keep on bitching like snotty little kid while i puff on some purple kush and have a sideshow in your mothers pussy.