RRRRIIBBBIIITTTTTYYYYY

ricky martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait for this trend of terrible-art-trying-to-pass-itself-off-for-graffiti to end.. this shit is garbage.. and people like you blow up these toys heads so they think they are soo good that they dont even try to get good.. someone point out what is so stylish about this crap.. please

i bet the homie is bombin waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

more then you...your the one that started the RIBITY thread on flickr....so be coo

i bet the homie is bombin waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

more then you...your the one that started the RIBITY thread on flickr....so be coo

are you ultra retarded? i never started a ribbity anything anywere you fool.. what the fuck would make you think such a thing

gwar, ive never seen boner up. i think his shit is terrible... like rediculously ugly. do you agree?

yes i do agree

trend? he aint no trend. he has been bombing before u were even into graff. i dont care if u live in ny. just cuz he aint up in that shitty city doesnt mean he doesnt put as much work in as writers from ny. if u dont know what ur talking about then dont say anything. he knows damn well people dont like his frog and he doesnt give a shit. why should he change what he wants to do while risking his ass every single night becuase some no name like you from another city doesnt like it?

and here you are assuming what i do.. when I am not the subject in the thread.. ive been writing since the 80s so dont question how long ive been rocking.. im sure this kid started like 5 years ago..dude can do whatever he wants.. that doesnt make him good.. and yes this sort of garbage is MAD trendy.. son!