where did you lose your viginity?

papa_dukes

where did it first go down?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost it the same day i ever kissed a girl (i was fucking 18.) i asked this girl to come over and "get it out of the way" for me. she obliged. she comes over, we do the deed. i'm bored the whole time. i finish, get up, and go play roms on my computer while she stares at me from my bed. days later she told me she was in love with me saying i was the best she'd ever had. my thoughts, "man, you must've had some lousy sex in your life."

i lost it the same day i ever kissed a girl (i was fucking 18.) i asked this girl to come over and "get it out of the way" for me. she obliged. she comes over, we do the deed. i'm bored the whole time. i finish, get up, and go play roms on my computer while she stares at me from my bed. days later she told me she was in love with me saying i was the best she'd ever had. my thoughts, "man, you must've had some lousy sex in your life."

thats pretty gay,

you had pussy thrown at you just for asking.

and then youd rather play video games.

yeh but if it was the day you had your first kiss tell me you wouldnt just hit it non stop

Fuck that my first kiss was from some girl that I was less than a fan of (she looked good but was hella bitchy...on the back stairwell on of the tech wing in my middleschool...she let me grab tittay's and instilled my love for C cups...I wouldnt want to have sex in the back stairwell of the tech wing it smelled funny...