So my mom calls me today

AyeBee

Here's the story to it....so my sis and her boyfriend have been together for like a year and a half, lived together for prolly like 8 months. Noone in my family was really thrilled with it since he's like 22, with 2 kids already, but he's actually a really good dude, got me a job and I hang out with him a pretty decent amount, so everyone just get used to it.

Anyways, about a week ago they decided they couldn't afford to live on their own anymore, so they moved into my parents crib. I guess my dad was making him sleep on the couch and it was goin ok for a few days til my sister flipped out and said she was leaving blah blah blah, and my dad tried to call her bluff saying "Fine, if you wanna share a room with him then you marry him", and yeah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow...splendid start...really.

Oh no...my parents won't let my old boyfriend wax me in their house...

I know...let's get married....fuckin idiotic (no offence)

why doesn't the homey get a job that pays enough to get his own fuckin place before getting married.

this shit really sounds rediculous....are you making this up???

best of luck i guess.....this shit seems destined to fail tho.

argh