• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blood Feast Island Man

everytime my boss walks past

HAHA^^

Is your boss asian?

Also, it seems relevant to put it here, sooooooo:

In my experience, if you've ever dated a single (one) asian girl, everyone assumes that you have an asian "thing." Has anyone else experienced this?

-fuse.

p.s. This was posted in reply to Theo's reply.

HAHA^^

Is your boss asian?

In my experience, if you've ever dated a single (one) asian girl, everyone assumes that you have an asian "thing." Has anyone else experienced this?

-fuse.

Yeah. It was half true though. Cause I definitely didn't have a "thing for asians" before I dated her. Year or so later...that's a different story haha.

a korean chick once told me that filipina women don't wipe themselves after they pee.

is this true?

or do korean chicks and filipinas have a rivalry and she was just furthering her agenda?

maybe they are miserable, i don't know. but i do notice many koreans have attitudes and bad manners. korean women also act scared of people. i've rushed to the elevator with bags in my hands and a korean woman on the elevator quickly pushed the "up" button so i couldn't get on. or one korean chick going through the door in front of me didn't hold it open for a split second she just released it and let it slam in my face. true story

My last boss was some asian bitch she was fuckin crazy she had me do all types off shit that wasnt even part of my job!

I've no idea. But I do hear that koreans are miserable people and that you should avoid them at all cost.

-fuse.

massive generalisation, but:

koreans, as in real koreans from korea not american-koreans are filthy people. they will happily live in squalor.

HAHA^^

Is your boss asian?

-fuse.

It's because you do. Don't lie to us.

ok.... dude is banned.... so what happens when you get banned... I never been banned before... Under the old format i was warned 75% but apparantly society thinks i deserve another chance... Is it something placed under the name to make him not want to come back or is it stronger.... Can he still post.... not that i think he should... He should play with VD instead

everytime my boss walks past my coworkers act like

thier working and he gaves them credit for my work

(never been the one to kiss ass)..............

So other people get your cred?? How is that working out for you??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now