the anger post.let it all out here

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hm i might as well join in all the sane fun....

i hate looking for a new job. fuck this shit called "being layed off". looking for the job has been the most stressful thing ever for me. and the outcome is, this fucking rash that i have. stupid fucking rash that i can't even itch. why couldnt the doctor just peel my skinn off? why did she have to give me sleeping pills and an anti itch cream for this stupid rash that won't go away. fuck people who don't get back to you when you are interested in a position at their company. fucking big headed corporate slaves. i hate my living conditions right now. i live with my boyfriend but we just recently let one of our friends move in for a while, while he tries to get his feet on solid ground here in the bay area. which is hard anyways. sometimes i would love some time with my boyfriend. some quality time without him is making me insane. fuck, i hate money. maybe it's because i dont have any right now. but still it sucks that i have to depend on money in order for me to live comfortably. oh the american way.

i think i feel better now. <whew>

Hmmmm...

- Three speeding tickets in one month totaling 477.50

- The cop took my license and forgot to give it back to me

- The cop's police department is 50 miles away, so I can't just walk over and pick it up

- I have to drive 75 miles on Sunday to shot a film or I fail my A/V Digital Editing class

and last but no least...

- I have no money.

I hate everyone.

Originally posted by taper

i dont descriminate i hate everyone. also i hate ravers techno stupid people and little shitty dogs. i have so much pent up aggression ahhhhhhhhhhhh i cant even type. i also have an undying hatred for cops.

hey taper...read my anger list above what you just wrote...

fuck!!!!!...i swear to fucking god man if my fucking shitzu dog wakes me up one more time befroe nine o'clock i swear to god ill get in my car go racing down the freeway at 90 fucking mile per hour and give that peice of shit flying lessons!....fuck this peice of shit comp..it fucking lags on me all the fucking time i swear i wanna take a god damn sledge hammer to it...fuck i hate looking for a job cause their only hiring for seasonal work!!!>...blah!..fuck em...some one make me breakfast!...im fuckin dieing of starvatin here!...fuck this rainy weather!...fucking peice of shit...fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.....

ahhhh..i feel so much better...:D

p.s.....fuck all u buger eating ass scratchin cow humping camel toe having no ball bastards!......:D

Archived