the anger post.let it all out here

tue skinny

yep you herd rite folks, dawgs. g'ees, punks, hard rockers, hip hoppers,

let your anger out here. just type away. this is made so you dont take your anger out on posts that have meanings to them. so here is a post made just for you anger bangers.

TAKE A DEEP BREATHE THEN LET THE ANGER ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

+==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

IM SKINNY TUE SKINNY TO YOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

poopshoe hed crap fuckdoody shit poo.

fuck fuck fuck fuck you tooo. no more bullshitihfijxdkljknvierlsjklij. fuck this shito on shoeos fuck mouses fuck computers and underwear. fuckFUCKFJDFFFUCK

-----------------------------------

IM SKINNY TUE FFUCKING SKINNY AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!! FUUUUUCCCKKK!!! I'm mad pissed, I get so fuckin mad when people take my shit, like my socks cause they are too lazy to do laundry. They will end up in sock hell along with Dirty devil underwear. What kind of stuff does your sister steal from you Makros?

umm...she was stealing my socks. no lie. what the hell. hahahaha. little odd.

this should be sticky!!!!!!

it should so people (angry people) can let there anger out on this post instead of senseless post such as the ones i start like this one. well it doesnt matter if its sticky or not as long as its up so people can let out there anger

fuck YOU TUE SKINNY YOU GAY POOP BUM CHUMP

went to one of my 2 remaining 7-11s today that supplys me with my FUCKING surge, pressed the button on the machine, the surge is barely FUCKING green, all the FUCKING syrup is gone, it tastes like FUCKING club soda, i HATE GODDAM FUCKING CLUB MOTHERFUCKING SODA, it tricked me, i dropped the FUCKING cup on the floor and angrily walked the FUCK out, i hate this BULLSHIT so FUCKING GODDAM much, they took my FUCKING SURGE FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK. i am seriously going to FUCKING kill someone or my-FUCKING-self. my life has been nothing but a festering pile of SHIT since i got busted, NOTHING HAS GONE FUCKING RIGHT, every FUCKING little FUCKING thing i FUCKING do gets FUCKED UP. life isnt worth living anymore.

not that it ever was.

Today was not a good day,I have no money,I need a fuckin' cigarette,I scraped up enough ends to eat at McDonald's...when I finally got my food--the fries were cold.Jesus Fuckin' Christ..what else is new?..on top of that,one of my good friends that I write with had to go to the hospital with some sort-of stomach ulcer....and it snowed today...Anyways'........

"How was your day?":mad:

Archived